Solid Play for Saturday

shoebox

EOG Veteran
I was busy last week and never got a chance to post a play, this one I want to get up now so I dont forget. Not sure which way its gonna move, but I cant see Navy staying with this team and I cant see the number getting any better. Rutgers has looked terrible to start the season but they played two very talented teams and shot themselves in the foot over and over again. Meanwhile Navy has played Ballst and Duke and these teams had a CLEAR talent edge over Navy and there is no comparison between the athletes from Rutgers and duke or ballst. Rutgers will have it all figured out by week 3 and expect a HUGE effort here, it would be a great action pts bet as well.

RUTGERS -4 Huge

Re: Solid Play for Saturday

You are one of the FEW people I will ever follow blindly...

I am on it and GL to us...12io4j2w90

The key to Navy's offense is their QB [SIZE=-1]Kaheaku-Enhad. Navy was actually leading Duke at halftime on Saturday, but he was unable to play in the 2nd half because of heat exaustion

That was his first game of the season, because of hamstring problems. I'd make sure of his status in this one, as his backup isn't as good running that triple option.

As for Rutgers, I know most of us here don't think much of their QB, Teel, but if there was ever a secondary he could LIGHT UP, it's Navy's

Line is up to 4 1/2 most everywhere and will probably continue to rise, imo.

GL Shoe and thanks for sharing this one :cheers

[/SIZE]

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Shoe,
I've been walking through the numbers for this week and have that one circled.
Good luck.

Ps: It is WA at 4 1/2.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Grande is still -4-110 on this game for those of you who bet there, I cant imagine it will hang around much longer. This reciever for DUKE made them look like little children in the secondary, what is Britt and Underwood gonna do? The only thing that scares me here is Schiano, guy is a great recruiter but a horrible gameday coach, if he tries to pound the rock and run on Navy he could fuck it up, guys will be open all over the field and if he passes 65% of the time or more its name the score, but if he goes run-run then pass on obvious 3rd downs that could be trouble. The reason I like action pts here is that Rutgers at worst can lose by 3(dont see it happening but it will be the floor for a loss) but has the potential to win by 35, 7pts floor and a 32 point ceiling is the way I see it.

Grande is still -4-110 on this game for those of you who bet there, I cant imagine it will hang around much longer. This reciever for DUKE made them look like little children in the secondary, what is Britt and Underwood gonna do? The only thing that scares me here is Schiano, guy is a great recruiter but a horrible gameday coach, if he tries to pound the rock and run on Navy he could fuck it up, guys will be open all over the field and if he passes 65% of the time or more its name the score, but if he goes run-run then pass on obvious 3rd downs that could be trouble. The reason I like action pts here is that Rutgers at worst can lose by 3(dont see it happening but it will be the floor for a loss) but has the potential to win by 35, 7pts floor and a 32 point ceiling is the way I see it.

Thanks. I think Pinny just moved it to -4.5 -110 :+clueless

I guess the EOG Steam has hit it. :+textinb3

GL this week Shoe.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Spot on assessment here of the situation.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Painted 5 now, not like thats a key number but its headed North, look for some 6's by Thursday and if it gets thru Dr Bob then 7's a possibility

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I wouldnt touch Navy in this game, no buy back for me, I bet it to win not to middle

The only problem with Rutgers is .... I saw the train wreck of thier first two games, I was on them both times. You know what they say about the third time?

I promise you this boys. You get two points the best of every closing line in football and you will hit 55%+ year in, year out.

Nice call Shoe.