Helleruds CFB Thursday + Saturday Selections! 4 plays loaded w/ Write-ups!

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast
1* Michigan State Spartans -9 -110
-The only reason Notre Dame won last week was because of all the turnovers Michigan had. 3 Turn overs michigan had turned directly into Irish touchdowns. I can see it now everyone is gonna ride the luck of the Irish just because the luck that sprung upon them last weekend. They won averaging 3.3 rushing yards per carry and completeing less then 50 percent of their passes. The Spartans beat Notre Dame last year 31-10 last year producing over 150 more yards on offense then the Irish. Jimmy Clausen is gonna be punished vs the spartans pass rush unless they can somehow find a running game; which they wont.... Look for the All mighty Spartans to roll in this one with some solid defense and a power running game! Spartans 35 - Notre Dame 10

1* Minnesota Golden Gophers -7 -110
- The good old Minnesota Gophers.... they are finally winning again! Ever sense barber and maroney left they seemed to be lost... untill now! All i have to say about this game is its in the dome.... weather will not be a factor and Minnesotas Offense will put points on the board and i mean plenty of points on the board vs this Florida Defense that relys on winning games in the weather! Minnesota will come out on top of this one huge! Minnesota 41 - Florida Atl. 27

1* Colorado Buffaloes +3 -110
-Colorado has great speed on defense to contain west virginia on the cornors which they love to exploit. Colorado is home here as well and West Virginia to me cannot play on grass / outside as well as they can on turf its just another small factor i took into consideration for this game. The thing i like about colorados QB is he wants to throw he is not the Quarter back that wants to see everyone coverd so he can tuck the ball and run, he is a solid QB and we dont see that much anymore in college football. The only problem i see for Cody Hawkins (QB) is that he isnt scared to throw a scary pass and vs this 3-3-5 defense that might be trouble...... I still love colorado in this one though i think them being home is the huge factor in this game. Colorado 23 - West Virginia 21

1* Miami Ohio Redhawks +11 -110
-Ben mauk the former cincy QB was denied his 6th season so they were stuck with Dustin Grutza, which they were not happy about. BUT Dustin was injured last game at Oklahoma and is out. Cincy has a major QB problem coming into this game so dont exspect much from their passing game. i see Daniel Raudabaugh (QB for RedHawks) having a huge day picking apart Cincy's OVERATED defense. Miami is seeking revenge from last years 47-10 embarrasment loss. You also have to take a look at all the turn overs and also a blocked punt for TD's in that game they have really merged as a team compared to last year i look for them to possibly win this game outright but mostlikey will lose by 1 score late in the game. Miami (OH) 19 - Cincy 21

WYM

EOG Dedicated
Re: Helleruds CFB Thursday + Saturday Selections! 4 plays loaded w/ Write-ups!

good luck

ballwonder

EOG Master

Excellent write up Hell. Best of luck.

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

thanks guys apprechiate it! lets cash

GL brother, on the Buffs as well.....Give em hell!:devil:

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

crazy whats goin on they keep giving up huge oppertunities! starting to worry me!!

Apple

Banned

That Miami OHIO writeup is pretty damn good bro.. You have me convinced

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

thanks gyne lets cash it bro!

Apple

Banned

QB play is sooooooo important in CFB dude.. You made a great point, also like the revenge factor. Its not easy to pounce on a team two straight weeks.

I'm following

Something don't make sense:

1* Miami Ohio Redhawks +11 -110
-Ben mauk the former cincy QB was denied his 6th season so they were stuck with Dustin Grutza, which they were not happy about. BUT Dustin was injured last game at Oklahoma and is out. Cincy has a major QB problem coming into this game so dont exspect much from their passing game. i see Daniel Raudabaugh (QB for RedHawks) having a huge day picking apart Cincy's OVERATED defense. Miami is seeking revenge from last years 47-10 embarrasment loss. You also have to take a look at all the turn overs and also a blocked punt for TD's in that game they have really merged as a team compared to last year i look for them to possibly win this game outright but mostlikey will lose by 1 score late in the game. Miami (OH) 19 - Cincy 21

If Cincy has no QB, or an unproven QB, and Overated "D", yet you don't think Miami can win it outright convincingly?
Unless Miami is that bad. :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

BOL, this week Gyno & Hell

Apple

Banned

Hey tbone..

Good to see you hear bud.. He said he looks for them to most likely win the game.

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

See i think Miami will win outright but not enough to play ML... ill take the 11 pts and take the heart breaking loss they might have in the end....

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

but yes i see your point but i can just see them giving it them their all basically then losing late in the game.... but im hopeing they play hard and win it outright its a huge possibility as long as they dont turn the ball over.

Hey Gyno, I like hanging out here bro. Good place.
Some good insights abound.

Apple

Banned

Hey Gyno, I like hanging out here bro. Good place.
Some good insights abound.

Yeah this place has really picked up in the last 3 months.. Like to chat with my old RX buddies like you:cheers

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

wINNer WINNer ChicKEn DInner! on ColoraDO

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

R U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

i had a chance to talk to some of the gophers players and they feel extra confident this year like their team has a new spark and that this could be their huge turn around year.... Its nice to hear they are confident last year they knew they were bad... haha
Well anyways they are certanly off to a good start today.

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

and the gophers are a huge winner [Y]

Hellerud

EOG Enthusiast

INT for a TD that is what i said could not happen for miami to take this and cover.