Journeyman are you still betting?

WVU

EOG Master
I know you had stopped betting for a while and I was wondering if you were back betting? It isn't really any of my business, so no bid deal if you don't answer.
12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman are you still betting?

nah just the contests, not worth the time anymore.

too much other things going on.

haven't played in a yr.

waco

EOG Dedicated

Once a whore, always a whore. You can lay big odds this guy has action on line every week

WVU

EOG Master

I believe the guy when he says he isn't betting.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Once a whore, always a whore. You can lay big odds this guy has action on line every week

Nah, it's actually pretty easy to read whether I am playing or not if you've followed my posts over the yrs...I never 'needed' to play.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You took breaks from gambling before?

I never played every day...I played hard though....there were even a few yrs I did well enough just gambling and working at the X...but my business did suffer, I was making a killing from 2002-2007 (except for 2003) 2007 was actually my best yr.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Interesting, the best baseball capper doesn't even bet?

Ya know what ? 'Jimmy crack corn and I don't care'.

I have no interest in waiting to get paid for weeks or months, that is the primary reason.

I bet enough , some of us don't need to bet to survive :rolleyes:

Ahhhh yes because you aren't experienced enough to know the places that pay within a few days. I mean being that you are the best baseball capper I am shocked that you don't even bet. Actually I am not you are just a windbox.

I have no interest in waiting to get paid for weeks or months, that is the primary reason.

Don't play at Bodog, then ! There are still a few left that pay promptly.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I never played every day...I played hard though....there were even a few yrs I did well enough just gambling and working at the X...but my business did suffer, I was making a killing from 2002-2007 (except for 2003) 2007 was actually my best yr.

2007 was a monster year for you - wansn't that when you decided to stop paying on the losing wagers?

OK, relax

Haha. Anyways no need to private message me Journeyman. I am not a big name forum person. I don't really care, I come on these forums for a little info here and there and mostly entertainment. Part of the reason I have been successfull certainly isn't my grammar or writing skills but my math and especially memory are 1 of a kind. I can assure you, that you said you were the best. Now, were you fucking around? Could have been, but I doubt it. If someone is the best at what they do, they certainly aren't going to quit at the expense of there lifestyle. LOL.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

::LMAO::

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Haha. Anyways no need to private message me Journeyman. I am not a big name forum person. I don't really care, I come on these forums for a little info here and there and mostly entertainment. Part of the reason I have been successfull certainly isn't my grammar or writing skills but my math and especially memory are 1 of a kind. I can assure you, that you said you were the best. Now, were you fucking around? Could have been, but I doubt it. If someone is the best at what they do, they certainly aren't going to quit at the expense of there lifestyle. LOL.
When everyone knows you're a stiff, you can't exactly get credit. And if you have no money to post up, you can't go that route, either. Solution? Contests. Free contests it is.

The best baseball capper in the world may not be able to bet, but dammit he's gonna be the best free contest player he can. And he's a POS tout as well, so it's kinda like he has action when one of his given plays is going.

WVU

EOG Master

Contest whoring can be very lucrative if you get around.

:smokesmal

WVU

EOG Master

The best baseball capper in the world may not be able to bet, but dammit he's gonna be the best free contest player he can. And he's a POS tout as well, so it's kinda like he has action when one of his given plays is going.

Journeyman is a tout?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Contest whoring can be very lucrative if you get around.

:smokesmal

I don't contest whore ,my baseball picks this yr were +30 and football is off to a great startm two more winning seasons, up in all categories....'baby huey' Illini calls out everyone else, never gives out pickis or keep a record.

WVU thanks for setting me up here, always appreciated . 2938u4ji23

When ya need a thread to get some attn just throw my name in the title. :pop: never fails.

WVU

EOG Master

I don't contest whore ,my baseball picks this yr were +30 and football is off to a great startm two more winning seasons, up in all categories....'baby huey' Illini calls out everyone else, never gives out pickis or keep a record.

When ya need a thread to get some attn just throw my name in the title. :pop: never fails.

Sorry, I really didn't mean for it to be a bash thread. I should have known better. I was hoping it would fall off the page.
:doh1

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Sorry, I really didn't mean for it to be a bash thread. I should have known better. I was hoping it would fall off the page.

Lol. Get the fawk out of here... You knew exactly what you were doing when you started this thread. aahhaha... Come on man...

Journeyman

EOG Master

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

not really oldirtyku. IF Jman didnt answer me it would have fallen into the abyss and I would have been cool with that. I realized what I did pretty quickly though, but it wasnt intentional

Journeyman

EOG Master

not really oldirtyku. IF Jman didnt answer me it would have fallen into the abyss and I would have been cool with that.

Hey, I don't care man, I was just joking.

I could have answered 7 different ways and still been bashed.:pop:

Just more foolish assumptions by some of the Jman haters, no biggy.

I will still post more winners than losers like always.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

When everyone knows you're a stiff, you can't exactly get credit. And if you have no money to post up, you can't go that route, either. Solution? Contests. Free contests it is.

Illini, we appreciate your candor. 91023i2ndw;l

Illini

EOG Senior Member

I give out winners. I bet more than what I post, but I only post strong plays. And people know that when I post, they should bet it. 6-2 in CBB last year, and 1-0 in baseball this year. That's my record, since you asked for it. But no, I don't need to post my record so people think I'm a good capper. I'm very average across the board, and very good with the teams I know well.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I worked for Mike Warren for 5 weeks in 1992 and did promotions and appearances for a few local touts for a few yrs, nothing more.

Apple

Banned

Oh ok.. Thanks for clarifying J-Man.. You been around the game a long time.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

I worked for Mike Warren for 5 weeks in 1992 and did promotions and appearances for a few local touts for a few yrs, nothing more.
Yet another lie. You said on this site less than a year ago that you were a tout. Maybe you were lying then, maybe you're lying now. Either way, you're a FRAUD.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

LMAO. :LMAO We all know you didn't do promotions and appearances, you shut-in.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

not really oldirtyku. IF Jman didnt answer me it would have fallen into the abyss and I would have been cool with that. I realized what I did pretty quickly though, but it wasnt intentional

You probably should have just deleted the thread :LMAO

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Journeyscam- So are you a tout or not? Were you lying then, or are you lying now?