Pics from Vegas (NSFW)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pics from Vegas (NSFW)

I have joint custody with my ex-wife. I get him 3 out of 7 days each week. Essentially 12-13 days per month.

Here is my schedule with him over the past month:

August travel dates: 15th-24th (Toronto), 29th-31st (Costa Rica)

August days with my son: 3rd, 4th, 5th / 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th / 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th (11 days instead of the 12-13 I usually have him)

September travel dates: 1st-8th (Costa Rica), 18th-22nd (Vegas)

September days with my son: 9th, 10th, 11th / 14th, 15th, 16th / 23rd, 24th / 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th (Headed to Kansas City this weekend with him for the NASCAR race :houra) That is 12 days just like any other month. 91023i2ndw;l

I hope this clears it up for ya Royalfan. Thank you for your concern.

Cool, figured there would be a good explanantion. Thought he was your boy with Mrs. OSU so that is why I was wondering. Thanks for the response.

mofome

Banned

Why does it concern you that it concerned me? Just was curious that is all. Knew there would be a good explanation.

why does it concern you that bateman was concerned that you were concerned about OSU's concern over his son?

:+clueless

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Okay, I'm getting in here late but I have to say:

Ken, you have one fine looking family. Great genes....Tony and The Glue are both smokin' hot (IMO) and if they're anything like their Dad, they'll age well too. 12io4j2w90

Mrs. OSU gets hotter every time I see her and I want her to teach me how to dance.

Is there a front shot of Winky? Just askin'.

Winky, how on earth did you keep your 15 inches from expanding and tipping over the whole table while Mrs OSU was there?

That back of the head shot of Winky is his best angle by far::LMAO::.

Good to see Jeffrey Jones looks like the grumpy old man he writes like. Can those who were their confirm or deny that he has a sharp wit in person or he just keyboard funny.

Well done Shrink. Very envious it sounds like a very fun contest. I would love to be in something like that. Hope you go all the way!!!!

Tony and The Glue are not bad lookers compared to the others although Tony could lose a couple of pounds (can't we all). The Glue is great guy in person to meet also ladies, but I don't think you care about the personality.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Okay, I'm getting in here late but I have to say:

Ken, you have one fine looking family. Great genes....Tony and The Glue are both smokin' hot (IMO) and if they're anything like their Dad, they'll age well too. 12io4j2w90

Mrs. OSU gets hotter every time I see her and I want her to teach me how to dance.

Winky, how on earth did you keep your 15 inches from expanding and tipping over the whole table while Mrs OSU was there?

trust me Sweded Winky is the man... a scholar and a gentlmen to boot

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

THE OSU's will be there for SHRINKS next radio show as well. :)

Nov 4th - Nov 10th

Have you made your reservations yet? I think 7th till the 13th would be better(for me at least).....The Shrink hasn't confirmed the dates yet and I am waiting to hear from him before I make my plans. :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

yes - one of the pix - i am wearing my blue broncos' t-shirt

as for the last part...........who sez i didn't? the pix were taken very early in the meal before the food CAME (pun intended). what also helped is that Mrs OSU was on my side so i couldn't drool all the time and while she was lucky enough to sit next to me i did look across the table and see Ken - and that served to neutralize sitting next to Mrs OSU. He is known as "The Shrink" for many more reasons that we will ever know

Travis - you have PM from me, too

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

yes - one of the pix - i am wearing my blue broncos' t-shirt

as for the last part...........who sez i didn't? the pix were taken very early in the meal before the food CAME (pun intended). what also helped is that Mrs OSU was on my side so i couldn't drool all the time and while she was lucky enough to sit next to me i did look across the table and see Ken - and that served to neutralize sitting next to Mrs OSU. He is known as "The Shrink" for many more reasons that we will ever know

Travis - you have PM from me, too

15"

At risk of sounding "GAY" which MRS OSU & OSU can 100% assure you I am NOT ...............

This 15" cat bring your ass to costa Rica & I want as MUCH AS I CAN GET ON THE "UNDER" ............As High as u can Stack cash I will macth & I want the UNDER 15" . . . . . .

That said, I just figured out how to make mine 4" ............

u guessed it FOLD IT IN 1/2

OK Badddddddddddddddddddd / Joke

But I want 300-K on the Under 15" ................

I'm out gonna go see if the Chicas in Panama "Compare" with the Ticas in my neck of the "woods" . . .

GREAT VEGAS PICS GUYS / MRS OSU post some CR---BEACH PICS

OR CLUB PICS . . . . & Love have you guys back

15---Incher, come on down, I'M ON THE UNDERS

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

15"

At risk of sounding "GAY" which MRS OSU & OSU can 100% assure you I am NOT ...............

This 15" cat bring your ass to costa Rica & I want as MUCH AS I CAN GET ON THE "UNDER" ............As High as u can Stack cash I will macth & I want the UNDER 15" . . . . . .

That said, I just figured out how to make mine 4" ............

u guessed it FOLD IT IN 1/2

OK Badddddddddddddddddddd / Joke

But I want 300-K on the Under 15" ................

I'm out gonna go see if the Chicas in Panama "Compare" with the Ticas in my neck of the "woods" . . .

GREAT VEGAS PICS GUYS / MRS OSU post some CR---BEACH PICS

OR CLUB PICS . . . . & Love have you guys back

15---Incher, come on down, I'M ON THE UNDERS

if you are the only one in the room - you will win your bet because i'm not into guys.....sorry - i am NOT Clay Aiken

leave the room and have someone like Sport or Angel or Mrs OSU there and they will verify my statement. actually Sport and Angel have already seen it up close and been lucky enough to try and take it all in - and were unable. so lemme know when you are gonna send the $300k (which of course i will split evenly with Sport and Angel when the back up my claims meaning we know they will give their unbiased comments)

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

Looks like I came out 1 night too early. All I got was Tony M falling asleep on his barstool and Uncle Lenny calling me tarzan.

That back of the head shot of Winky is his best angle by far::LMAO::.

Good to see Jeffrey Jones looks like the grumpy old man he writes like. Can those who were their confirm or deny that he has a sharp wit in person or he just keyboard funny.

Well done Shrink. Very envious it sounds like a very fun contest. I would love to be in something like that. Hope you go all the way!!!!

Tony and The Glue are not bad lookers compared to the others although Tony could lose a couple of pounds (can't we all). The Glue is great guy in person to meet also ladies, but I don't think you care about the personality.

that is jeff's contest outfit....i went dinner with him last year at the PRIME and he dressed like George Clooney..no shit..plus he is a really nice guy in person...now he is going to be mad at me...

chance that is a bad picture of three of my chins...:+textinb3i usually keep my chin up to avoid that look....

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I have joint custody with my ex-wife. I get him 3 out of 7 days each week. Essentially 12-13 days per month.

Here is my schedule with him over the past month:

August travel dates: 15th-24th (Toronto), 29th-31st (Costa Rica)

August days with my son: 3rd, 4th, 5th / 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th / 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th (11 days instead of the 12-13 I usually have him)

September travel dates: 1st-8th (Costa Rica), 18th-22nd (Vegas)

September days with my son: 9th, 10th, 11th / 14th, 15th, 16th / 23rd, 24th / 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th (Headed to Kansas City this weekend with him for the NASCAR race :houra) That is 12 days just like any other month. 91023i2ndw;l

I hope this clears it up for ya Royalfan. Thank you for your concern.

You said you paid 1 k (i think) for dinner. Is there any chance you can break it down by each plate and tell us what each guy ate and how much their bill was, if you had to pay them all separately? When you get finished with that could you kindly give us your kids schedule for the next three months. Thanks.

hels

EOG Dedicated

I thought Slimmmy was straight outta Detroit. Didn't know he was from Shanghai :+clueless