Done anything this week to improve your health?

Re: Done anything this week to improve your health?

Those things are stupid as fuck. They call people obese because it does not count muscle.

I'm at 245lbs and it will always call me obese even though it is not much fat.

The health insurance companies have started taking chest and waist measurements. Because an athletic build often appears as "obese" on the charts, they can look at the measurements and tell that you weight train and not count the height - weight chart reading against you.

The health insurance companies have started taking chest and waist measurements. Because an athletic build often appears as "obese" on the charts, they can look at the measurements and tell that you weight train and not count the height - weight chart reading against you.

Health insurance? What's that?

I went on a tour today of a gym I might join. Looking like I will sign up tomorrow. At least it's only a month to month commitment so I can quit in a few weeks. :)

I went on a tour today of a gym I might join. Looking like I will sign up tomorrow. At least it's only a month to month commitment so I can quit in a few weeks. :)

Now that is the way to look at it Reload! ::LMAO::

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I am about to step on to my WII Fit (2nd time).

I am starting to get concerned about my lifestyle. Sitting in front of a PC "working" and the stress of the job mean I should find a regular exercise regime I enjoy.

I am about to step on to my WII Fit (2nd time).

I am starting to get concerned about my lifestyle. Sitting in front of a PC "working" and the stress of the job mean I should find a regular exercise regime I enjoy.

I agree 100 percent. Since I work at a newspaper, much of my day is spent at the PC and I really have to make myself fine the time and the energy to work out.
I hope you find something you enjoy :cheers

Chance

EOG Senior Member

When I met my wife she measured my pulse which was 90 resting.

After a month it got down to 70. Can you guess what the exercise activity I enjoyed over that month?