USC @ Oregon State: In-Game thread

mofome

Banned
Re: USC @ Oregon State: In-Game thread

welp, have OSU +1230 with one book, thats fine, but the bet is small. With another book i needed this:

Cubs
SD
Hou Rl
Bos Rl
LAA O 9
Oregon State ml +1200
oregon State over 52

so now i have to hope lad wins or laa goes under. if my only loss in that one is the cubs i will not be around for a while.

:nono

What are the real chances of USC outscoring this team by 45 in the second half? Should I relax and just enjoy the game yet?

Just jumped on OSU +14- -125 and +13- +115 both 2nd half obviously.

Any thoughts?

This is just insane...I mean losing by not covering is one thing....but to be blown out as a 24-pt favorite?

Just rooting for the over so I get even...christ on a cracker.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Heat I look at it like this. No way they (Oregon State) are going to let their qb just sit back and chuck the ball. It breaks down to 3 tds a quarter for usc and then and extra one in their somewhere. Thats alot. Almost on every possession and/or possibly a defensive td. If a loss occurs on all that shit combined well fck it.

Heat, relax and go to bed. Absolute worst case scenario is USC coming back to screw me and winning 24-21. I don't see them shutting out the Beaves though. :cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What are the real chances of USC outscoring this team by 45 in the second half? Should I relax and just enjoy the game yet?

relax.

Here's a sideways pic of a chick to get you in the right frame of mind.

Now I just plain got stupid and took OSU +4- 3rd qtr +115. I may really regret this game tonight.

As soon as I bet them their first drive goes for -4 yards in 1:39

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! I lose, Heat wake up, I put my foot in my mouth.

This is exactly why I love this stuff. Started the game rooting for the underdog. Now I want the fav to kick ass and come back for the over and the 2nd half.......

mofome

Banned

This is exactly why I love this stuff. Started the game rooting for the underdog. Now I want the fav to kick ass and come back for the over and the 2nd half.......

haha!

91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Now that looked more like USC. Cover the 2nd half and I will be happy.

Now that looked more like USC. Cover the 2nd half and I will be happy.

Just bust the over at 52.5 and all is forgiven, will take a $10 hit on juice.

Amazing how these games play out sometimes. Shows how unpredictable a group of 18-22 yr. olds can be.

USC needed 7 TD's now down to 6. I'm not happy about this.

I swear, if I took USC I'd be sure there was no way they could cover but since I have Oregon State I'm sure there is no way that USC won't cover. I hate this stuff. I need to quit sports betting already, too many years of this shit.

USC needed 7 TD's now down to 6. I'm not happy about this.

I swear, if I took USC I'd be sure there was no way they could cover but since I have Oregon State I'm sure there is no way that USC won't cover. I hate this stuff. I need to quit sports betting already, too many years of this shit.

Heat no disrespect but you must smoke a pound of weed a day with that paranoia...you are a llock at +24.....relax. Christ go rub one out in the shower and go to sleep.

Another punt. There goes 14 points in a hurry. Shit!!!!!!!2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Heat no disrespect but you must smoke a pound of weed a day with that paranoia...you are a llock at +24.....relax. Christ go rub one out in the shower and go to sleep.

I'm just kidding around. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

ballwonder

EOG Master

In other news SMU has pulled within 7 and have just over 2:00 to go with onside kick coming.

Another punt. There goes 14 points in a hurry. Shit!!!!!!!2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

I wouldn't say that. This D has done well except for that TD pass and that 4th and long. If they continue to play the way they have it will be OK.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Just bust the over at 52.5 and all is forgiven, will take a $10 hit on juice.

Amazing how these games play out sometimes. Shows how unpredictable a group of 18-22 yr. olds can be.

Welcome to EOG. Never say never. Would hope not but you never know.

The Oregon State Defense has left the building. Anyone finding the OSU 1st half D please return them to Corvalis, OR ASAP

If OSU doesn't score on this possesion, USC will blow by them like Bolt by Tony Siragusa

The good news is that Oregon still looks like they can run the ball with success. That should, at the very least, eat up the rest of the 3rd quarter. Then we're looking at 5 TD's in one quarter. I'm still pretty confident with this.