Finally, It is officially Tennessee/Florida week

Re: Finally, It is officially Tennessee/Florida week

you're obviously a teenager. Auburn may cover but it will be a great game. UT is the play.

yes i am a teenager!!!! And as we all know we teenagers are simply terrible at picking football games..

Go on buddy.. play UT... (i swear i will be gentle come saturday and the score is 35-3 Auburn..)

I mean i really really suck at this shit.. i think i am like 0-123...

fade me...

mtoo

EOG Member

you're obviously a teenager. Auburn may cover but it will be a great game. UT is the play.
This maybe what Tennessee's season has come down to, can they cover the spread, never mind being a contender in the SEC just hope they can cover. Sad,sad,sad. If the Vols get rolled this weekend will they quit again like they did in the Florida game last year?

mofome

Banned

Listened all week to how the Vols were going to cover and maybe win outright against the gators, newsflash your team sucks and you will get rolled by Auburn. Wake up Tennessee fans it's time for your AD to step up and clean house, you are not relevant in the SEC.

last season we're in the sec title game and win on new years. now we're not relevant? perhaps college football is not your thing.

:cheers

last season we're in the sec title game and win on new years. now we're not relevant? perhaps college football is not your thing.

Mofome.. be realistic! I was originally scared to death of betting against Ut when florida was coming to town. That was until i saw the UT vs UAB matchup from yahoo.com.. (you can see the games over there for upto a week i think).

It is very obvious that Cutcliff saved your asses last year. Same crap happened last year only for you guys to come out and blow out UGA. (lost money on that) He along with some other coaches that are no longer at UT held your team together. You of all people should know that Fulmer isnt even a real football coach. He just delegates out duties and goes out recruiting. He is one of the worst game coaches i have ever seen.(hell of a recruiter but he is bone head stupid when it comes to game planning)
It is Cutcliff who made those perfect game plans for Eric Ainge and kept that kids ass fresh and toasty. He never even got sacked once the whole season i believe. But if you are a true UT fan you know damn well why this ridiculous stat happened. You know damn well how Cutcliffs play calling ultimately cost you the game because it was virtually impossible for him to hide Ainges serious short comings with his passing game against LSU.

This clown you have an offensive coordinator is a total idiot! He will not save your team and he most definately will not even have a plan to even challenge the auburn offense. I sure as hell aint scared of Fulmer coming up with that plan himself.
I still cant believe i as fooled into thinking fulmer wouldnt some how find a away to lose to UCLA. I am still stinging from that loss! (btw..i hope you do know that UCLA has been blasted 90-10 by the last two bush league teams they played that arent even supposed to be close to UT)

I am calling it here and now. UT will get blasted so bad this weekend, yall wont know what the hell run over your team when Auburn is done with you!

I will be very suprised if UT even crosses their own 40 yard line in the first half of the game!

final Auburn 35 ut 3...

Funny thing about UT fans, they honestly believe they will never suck!! That Ut will never fall or suffer some horrible losing seasons.Some one needs to introduce them to florida state fans and Miami fans.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

We old Muleriders love this thread for one reason. Yep, we're Bama fans and not
Tennessee fans.

We are EOG beginners fans.....love Mo and his passion...we have ours....

Never....Ever...let the Goddamn special know it Pros...talk you into playing
more than one unit per game....PERIOD. Con-artist make their living off this
shit, yet people jump like dying turds......and they lose or will lose...done deal.
Learn how to win for God's sake. Losing is fucking easy.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

To be fair....Any UNIT poster who has ever won with their picks....not Goddamn
bullshit stuff....post it here so all can see. Jesus, i have a 12 unit, also a 20 unit,
another fucken 7000 unit.

I'm over 60 plus....seen it all....bet it all....played it all....lost it all....been there.
These Goddamn Unit bullshit artist burn my ass because it is a con game.......
Do you ever (EVER) hear of one of these son on a losers tell you how much they
won....Goddamn never. They can't keep up with their bullshit.

I hate people who don't help the little guy....and little guy...you don't have a
fucken clue. God bless you friends.....not a losing clue.

I'm so Goddamn mad now I could bury some people....but I want Ego....I want.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Sorry about the above post....no bullshit to anyone who differs.......

Pick one winner at a time...then you have a chance.......

Play the other sillyness and you will GODDAMN LOSE.....a promise.

mofome

Banned

Sorry about the above post....no bullshit to anyone who differs.......

Pick one winner at a time...then you have a chance.......

Play the other sillyness and you will GODDAMN LOSE.....a promise.

Slaythebook28

EOG Addicted

30-6, good talk. Gators are for real, we havent seen their offense expode yet either