UT/Auburn

pvcpipe

EOG Master
If I can get the Vols plus a TD nobody is talking me off of it. Hopefully it will work out better than my play of the week last week.
:cheers

lvmike32

EOG Enthusiast
Re: UT/Auburn

Tend to agree with the Vols. They had 2 TO's inside Fla 5 last weekend and I thought they played them very tough except for TO's and penalties and special teams - dont think Auburn has the athletes Fla has. only reason for hesitation is I can see more mistakes from Crompton on the road against good Auburn D.

Demoralizing loss for Aub vs LSU, even more than Tenn's loss to Fla as the Vols were pretty much over matched by the Gators......

While Aub on the other hand, had a big lead and lost it vs LSU, then regained the lead only to lose at the end.... Vols may be glad to see this offense after having to deal wth Tebow and Fla all day this past Sat.

I like auburn in this situation. I think they'll win by 10-14 because there offense somewhat got going against a very good LSU defense. I don't think UT has the caliber defense that LSU has and therefore I think Auburn can play ball control a little more.

Also, I believe that UT QB situation is very bad. I just do not see him progressing at all. I think that Florida loss last week was very demoralizing. Crompton will be seeing pressure this week that he hasn't see yet in the season. Granted Auburn can be in a similar situation in the demoralizing loss column, but i think playing in front of the Auburn faithful adds a little edge and inspiration to the players.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Outstanding Mr. Gotti, hope you don't mind but sent your post to some old friends
across the country. Hell man, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Good observation....Hope like hell it comes to helping us win...cause we are all
over Auburn. Good stuff Bud, thanks.

Apple

Banned

Auburn will not lose two in a row at home.. Tenn always suspect on road, and even more IMO with someone like Crompton behind center..

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Mr. L, both of these teams need a win. Tennessee natives are getting jumpie...

Auburn natives are getting hyper.....especially with their offense....

At home....less than a touchdown...Auburn off a home loss...we go Tigers.

Don't blame you for going Vols......now or never for them at 1-2.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Friends...We don't give a rats ass whether you take heed or not....

Pipeline can make you money....he's been a winner for the past two years...

He will this year if he gets his love life or whatever the heck is keeping him from
winning like he did before. I for one would like the suckege to get off his sorry
ass and start being bold and kickass like he knows he can....winners win..........

He with a little confidence will kick ass........mark it Buds!

I like auburn in this situation. I think they'll win by 10-14 because there offense somewhat got going against a very good LSU defense. I don't think UT has the caliber defense that LSU has and therefore I think Auburn can play ball control a little more.

Also, I believe that UT QB situation is very bad. I just do not see him progressing at all. I think that Florida loss last week was very demoralizing. Crompton will be seeing pressure this week that he hasn't see yet in the season. Granted Auburn can be in a similar situation in the demoralizing loss column, but i think playing in front of the Auburn faithful adds a little edge and inspiration to the players.
I agree entirely

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Best of Interest....Like both...postcards form us good guys...........................

Hell, a beer and handshake is good with us.....hate the other...understand.

God gives us life daily...doubt it....not long friends....(HIS) decision...always
has been. We Muleriders try to do the right thing with family and town....

My Vols may lay down the rest of the year. They rallied hard last year to save Fat Phil's job for him, but I don't see them doing it again. The sentiment to remove Fulmer is very strong and growing on Rocky Top. I wouldn't bet on them right now with stolen money. I hope I am wrong and they turn it around, but I really don't see it happening.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

OrangeMan....god bless you sir.

I'm a Bama man. Love to kick your ass...but not the most important thing in our
lifes....

Winners win and others don't.