OLE MISS
STANFORD
ALABAMA

AUBURN2348ji23e
<!-- / message -->

Cannon

Banned
Re: Chuck Luck Does It Again!!

ANOTHER DART THROW FROM CHCUKY THE UNLUCKY TOUT. HOPE NOBODY BETS HIS TRASH.

Re: CHUCK LUCK COLLEGE PLAYS..............................................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->can't help myself........

UL MONROE:+whipping
<!-- / message -->

Cannon

Banned

CHUCK LUCK COLLEGE NIGHT PLAYS..............................................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->UL MONROE

FL INTL

U CONN

TOLEDO

OREGON
<!-- / message -->

Cannon

Banned

And the chase is on for the Chuckster. Don't you love how he never post lines. I bet he says he did not lose Stanford when the line was +6. What a SCAMSTER TOUT. Glad nobody bets his trash.

Cannon

Banned

Auburn lose SU Chuck falls to 0-4 He needs UL Monroe to avoid the 0-5.

Cannon

Banned

UL Monroe goes down hope it was not a double play (0-6) just dreadful!

Cannon

Banned

Why don't you go to the tracker and look at my 5 units and 4 units today add up what I won.

Chuck wins with Fla Int congrats he is (1-6) today with two out.

Cannon

Banned

Chuck made the terrible mistake of betting against an unranked favorite in North Carolina and taking the ranked U Conn for a horrible loser.

Chuck falls to 1 Winner 7 Losers for the day. Still has Oregon out.

Cannon

Banned

OREGON goes down for Chuckester The Huckester for another loser (1-8) day. Solid capping as always CHUUUUUUCK.

Cannon

Banned

CHUCKY ROLLS TO A

1 Winner

8 LOSERS

WHAT DO YOU CHARGE ON YOUR SITE FOR THESE NASTY ASS PLAYS YOU MAKE?

Cannon

Banned

This is what Tout Boy charges to give you a 1-8 on Saturday.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=sectiontableentry1 vAlign=top><TD width="1%">1</TD><TD width="1%">Weeks</TD><TD>Football Weekly Package NFL & College Football, weekly package.
</TD><TD align=right>150.00 </TD></TR><TR class=sectiontableentry2 vAlign=top><TD width="1%">1</TD><TD width="1%">Months</TD><TD>Football Monthly Package NFL & College Football, monthly package.
</TD><TD align=right>395.00 </TD></TR><TR class=sectiontableentry1 vAlign=top><TD width="1%">16</TD><TD width="1%">Weeks</TD><TD>Football Regular Season NFL & College Football, Regular Season.
</TD><TD align=right>995.00 </TD></TR><TR class=sectiontableentry2 vAlign=top><TD width="1%">1</TD><TD width="1%">Months</TD><TD>NFL Playoffs & College Bowls </TD><TD align=right>495.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He is the greatest sports fade of all time. Hope EOG folks don't buy or play this crap. This trash is for fading only.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Cannon

Banned

CHUCKY CHEESEHEAD LAY OFF THE BLOW AND PICK A WINNER. NICE AUBURN SELECTION ON YOUR VIDEO.

TOUT BOY:

MY EOG TRACKED RECORD IN NCAA IS .

93 WINNERS
64 LOSERS

WHAT SAY YOU CHUCKY NEVERLUCKY!!

What do you tell I guy when you bury him on a 1-8 when he calls Sunday and he paid for that trash. I bet you put the answer machine on so as not to have to talk to a guy who you toasted his balls.

Cannon

Banned

Yes it is Chucky Tout Boy Lucky!

This is one of his customers after today.

He is ready to be burried after getting burried on the 1-8.

Cannon

Banned

CHUCK:

FENIMORE THE GREAT & ZELDA THE GYPSY WISH YOU THE WORST!

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

ZELDA HAS A SPECIAL CURSE ON YOUR PLAYS. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PICK YOUR NOSE.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

you really need a life.

sad.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Cannon

Banned

HOFFA we should count them all as Moneylines I guess. What are the odds of losing 8 out of 9 ATS. Must be 100-1. HOPE NO EOG GUYS PAY FOR THAT TRASH FROM HIM.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

HOFFA we should count them all as Moneylines I guess. What are the odds of losing 8 out of 9 ATS. Must be 100-1. HOPE NO EOG GUYS PAY FOR THAT TRASH FROM HIM.

He has an inside on the MNF Total. It's $$$ every Mon. night. It would be nice if he shared.

Cannon

Banned

I am 4-1 on the totals this year on Monday Night I will have the winner as usual.

Chuck gets his plays from Phil Steele's Power Sweep that rag is only good for picking up dog shit.

No lines and no vig on posted plays.

That's Chuck.

SURELY YOU KNOW THE LINES. I MEAN REALLY DUDE. WHY WOULD YOU BET THE GAMES IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE LINES. ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE SLOW?2348ji23e

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN DOWN HERE. I HAVE A REAL LIFE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK IN TO GETTING ONE.

::LMAO::

I am 4-1 on the totals this year on Monday Night I will have the winner as usual.

Chuck gets his plays from Phil Steele's Power Sweep that rag is only good for picking up dog shit.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

YEA.... THAT'S WHERE I GET MY WINNERS.

CANNON THE GREAT:doh1:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3