Steelers @ Jag In game thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Steelers @ Jag In game thread

haha fair enough.

To give you an assessment, I love my team but I am not a homer. I think Willie Parker is terrible, hate the O-Line, and know that other than Smith and Hampton our D-Line sucks. Went nuts when we drafted Big Ben in 04 as I thought he was the best QB in the draft (honestly thought that before he was a Steeler).

I will say this, since his motorcycle accident he has been a little different. You can see it on one or two plays a game. One or two plays a game he just looks reticent. Never saw that before the accident.

i had him as my #1 qb in that draft as well.

:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

that was really stupid by Pitt to leave time....lets see if JAck does anything with it.

mofome

Banned

this pass rush is as bad as it gets. no push, no speed, no talent.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Anyone want to buy me a new TV? I'll gladly smash it and video tape it for you right now. :devil:

mofome

Banned

come on ben, settle down and find something better than that. shit

mofome

Banned

what the fuck is wrong with this POS. his decision making fucking sucks when there isnt something there right away. what a fucking bum. nice fucking pass you retarded fuck.

mofome

Banned

he has all day to throw and he does that. what a waste of a great chance....again.

mofome

Banned

you have the chance to put a team away and then big ben comes to save the jags.

Gutsy call. Probably should have punted; but it turned out ok. . .

mofome

Banned

how can you have a db dumb enough to get engaged at the line on a blitz. what a fucking idiot

mofome

Banned

this run on first down is a fucking joke. steelers need a real coach, this is pathetic. the shit doesnt work you stupid fuck. every fucking time you fucking moron

mofome

Banned

oh my god. if the steelers had any worse play calling id fucking off myself. throw the ball down the field you retarded fucks. its not fucking ahrd you stupid muther fuckers

mofome

Banned

big ben is a bum.
the steelers oc is the worst coach in the nfl
this team is worthless