Exactly what they want lackeys like you to think. Maybe that type of known brainwashing will alert you to think about why this guy closely associated with and worked on a committee with (as well as kicked off his political career with in his home) the likes of Ayers! While you're at it, think about how these "nice people" could have ever confided in Rev. Wright--a hard core racist and jew-hater. Or maybe just wonder a wee bit about convicted felon Rezko?

Yup, Obama's certainly "outgoing" alright! Did I miss his announcement clarifying every detail of his association with these radical nuts tonight?

this has been covered in multiple threads.. thanks for regurgitating the same talking points as your dad taught you. BTW, your dad is a fuckstick.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&cd=1

Find some new material ... ur shit is tired.

reanimator

EOG Addicted
Re: Michelle Obama

At least he's not running an elevator in some ghetto using up the entire block's chapstick :houra:+textinb3

your racism isnt in the least bit funny either. it is embarrassing and pointless, and serves nothing but making you look even more pathetic. if thats even possible.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

your racism isnt in the least bit funny either. it is embarrassing and pointless, and serves nothing but making you look even more pathetic. if thats even possible.

:houra:houra:houra:houra91023i2ndw;l:cheers:+excited-:party

I.E.: You idiot!