Who's feeling the Phillies?

JH85

EOG Addicted
Re: Who's feeling the Phillies?

I got them for tonight with Hamels on the mound. Feel there is a lot of value with Hamels at home tonight.

<------- Playing LAD +138 at Matchbook.

Love how well Lowe has been going.

Bullpens are a wash.

LAD has been hitting the ball well.

mofome

Banned

lowe matches up well with this team. lad hits lefties well. lad has been hot. on'em

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

<------------LA at +135........also got some cheese on the under 7.5 (bigger bet)

Hey OSU you like my arrow?::LMAO::

rjt721

EOG Master

For their sake, Philly better win tonight, otherwise this will be a very short series. Dodgers have a pitching advantage in every game that doesn't involve Hamels, and Philly's edge in those games is offset by the the fact LAD hit lefties and Lowe's been the best pitcher in baseball over the last 6 weeks.

JH85

EOG Addicted

For their sake, Philly better win tonight, otherwise this will be a very short series. Dodgers have a pitching advantage in every game that doesn't involve Hamels, and Philly's edge in those games is offset by the the fact LAD hit lefties and Lowe's been the best pitcher in baseball over the last 6 weeks.

Bet Phils tonight. If they win will probably play dodgers for the series at matchbook after the line rises.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I have an opinion, I'm pretty sure I'm right & I've wagered on it.

But.....we can't have sports threads in this forum, it's against the rules. My opinion is in the baseball forum. :)