Oklahoma vs Texas: In-Game thread

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Oklahoma vs Texas: In-Game thread

Colt's clumsy ass falls down and OU's flagged for a 15-yard personal foul. Worst call in about 306 years.

High Times

EOG Master

Over 28 points, but nothing higher for the second half. It should open 28 1/2 though and I wouldn't bet over that, but I sure wouldn't bet the under.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

rtp was the biggest bullshit call ive seen this year in cfb. haha. why are these qbs even being mentioned in the same breath as chase daniels??? not even close.

High Times

EOG Master

rtp was the biggest bullshit call ive seen this year in cfb. haha. why are these qbs even being mentioned in the same breath as chase daniels??? not even close.

I agree 100%

That's why I can't understand why these defense's don't blitz more. These QB's are not very good when under pressure and for that single reason nobody knows how good they really are.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

ht, they have both played great 1st halfs. i was kinda kidding but i do see your point about the rushing more. sam moves well out of the pocket, colt has no chance though. texas has no running game and if im bob stooopid, my defense rushes colt every play 2nd half. both secondaries are pitiful. wide open recievers all over the place for both teams are making the qbs look much better than they are. both teams have so many playmakers and i hate seeing the qbs get all the credit. fun game so far. gl guys

High Times

EOG Master

The only thing Flutie said about the 2nd half was to put pressure on the QB's.

Is this why they say Mack Brown is a bad coach? That and his bland play calling. Brown is hard headed and will not send more than 4 pass rushers and he will keep running the ball even though they can't. I've seen this before and he will be the reason Texas losses again.

High Times

EOG Master

ht, they have both played great 1st halfs. i was kinda kidding but i do see your point about the rushing more. sam moves well out of the pocket, colt has no chance though. texas has no running game and if im bob stooopid, my defense rushes colt every play 2nd half. both secondaries are pitiful. wide open recievers all over the place for both teams are making the qbs look much better than they are. both teams have so many playmakers and i hate seeing the qbs get all the credit. fun game so far. gl guys

It is an exciting game that's for sure.

I just see bad coaching on both sides and this game should be a lot more defensive. It used to be when you get 2 top 5 teams playing the games would always be low scoring as the top teams usually have the best defense's.

I don't know if it's coaching or are these defense's just not that good.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

These defense's are just not that good.

Texas is a fraud.

OU will NOT be the #1 seed come bowl season.

Facts. <!-- / message -->

High Times

EOG Master

Where is this Texas defense?

They blitz and the worst time and get burned. They look lost and on some plays they have no chance of stopping Oklahoma as they are always in the wrong place.

It has to be a coaching problem more than the players.

Wow - what happened with the interception in the end zone? They said he didn't catch that?

rjt721

EOG Master

Stoops should have called a timeout so the refs were forced to review it.

That was a really bad call. His arms were all over the ball when he caught it and hit the ground.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Ever notice the bad calls always go against the betting public? You guys ought to try putting that in your handicapping :+textinb3

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Bullshit call that's gonna come back to bite us OU backers. Thanks officiating crew.

Another bullshit call - roughing the kicker. Give me a break. What an acting job.

Complete game-changer. The interception in the end zone taken away is more than made up for now.

What a heavyweight fight this lived up to be! Texas takes the lead again. Going for 2.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

what a GREAT game this is

frequently great games fail to live up to the hype - this one has exceeded it

i don't have any $$$$ on the game so i can sit back, relax and enjoy a GREAT game

Not only a great game, but it's still only the start of the college football day here!

Texas turning it up now! A nice heads up dump off pass for a first down. Then a big gain on the next play when they were pretty much just trying to grind clock.

I think Lee Corso has that gun out again! OU down by 10 with 4 minutes to go. :LMAO