OSUCOWBOY: it's time for inside info

Re: OSUCOWBOY: it's time for inside info

I dont have any inside info on anything Froggy.

I do have an opinion on the Mizzou / OSU game.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

osu hasnt played anyone that can beat my old h.s. team yet this year. this will be hammer time...(well, imma tease mizzu down anyways to be safe:LMAO) maybe with boise??? sounds good to me

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

osu hasnt played anyone that can beat my old h.s. team yet this year. this will be hammer time...(well, imma tease mizzu down anyways to be safe:LMAO) maybe with boise??? sounds good to me

Teasing in college football not a great idea.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

gee, thanks royal. decent advice for kids who cant cap for shit and dont know bad lines when they see them...

ill just send the close to 30k im ahead back to the books because i really dont deserve it. over 10k in teasers in both week 3 and 5 were horribly lucky plays on my part i suppose. if you can pick a bad line, teasers are tremendous money makers. you should probably just stick to your prop bets then. it seems like youre not having much luck with anything else. gl

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

gee, thanks royal. decent advice for kids who cant cap for shit and dont know bad lines when they see them...

ill just send the close to 30k im ahead back to the books because i really dont deserve it. over 10k in teasers in both week 3 and 5 were horribly lucky plays on my part i suppose. if you can pick a bad line, teasers are tremendous money makers. you should probably just stick to your prop bets then. it seems like youre not having much luck with anything else. gl

If you know how to cap you should not be teasing college football. No need to discuss it further Slappy. Trust me on this one.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

if you know how to cap and you can add an advantage to 2 or more games and not pay juice...like i said, i like my chances. whole lot of stupid shit happens due to poor coaching, refs and young kids. i dont play them everygame, but i bet a few large (for me) every week. its been good to me. gl guys.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

if you know how to cap and you can add an advantage to 2 or more games and not pay juice...like i said, i like my chances. whole lot of stupid shit happens due to poor coaching, refs and young kids. i dont play them everygame, but i bet a few large (for me) every week. its been good to me. gl guys.

Well do what you do then if it works for you. Just trying to help. Has been a lot of past discussion about this and guys I respect agree with me. Lots and lots of college games decided outside the teaser range.

My official play:

OSU +14

Ok State rushes for 250+ yds

Cox returns a kick for a TD

Dez Bryant has 150+ yds

OSU has no TO's

41-35 Mizzou

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

My official play:

OSU +14

Ok State rushes for 250+ yds

Cox returns a kick for a TD

Dez Bryant has 150+ yds

OSU has no TO's

41-35 Mizzou

Will be rooting for the Cowboys. Mizzou fans have turned into some aholes since becoming good. Not winning with class.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

If Okla. St. plays well, they cover.

If they play their best game....they can win !

If they start slow....they will get buried.

How Mizzou plays really impacts my plays very little. I expect them to play well.

Decent sized play on OSU +15, small play on the ML +450

I think I took Missouri in the EOG/Docs contest, but I would sure rather see OK State cover first half and game.

Maybe Ms. OSU could inspire them!

OK State covers first half.

Seems like enough to ask for on this game Probably a little hope that the Cowboys could cover the second half, but the money was made in the first half. Just finish the game safely, and get ready for next week.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I'm seeing Mizzou favored in 2nd half by only 7.

Neither team played very well from what I saw, you'd kinda expect Mizzou to be favored by more. I expect people are unloading on this "gift" line, laying only 7. Makes me think OSU has a shot to win this baby outright !!

OSU gets the ball first. Mizzou -7 is too high IMO.

Playing OSU +7 -110 2nd half

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

If Okla. St. plays well, they cover.

If they play their best game....they can win !

If they start slow....they will get buried.

How Mizzou plays really impacts my plays very little. I expect them to play well.

Decent sized play on OSU +15, small play on the ML +450

Out-FRICKING- Right Baby !!!! :party:party:party:party:houra:houra:houra Pokesssssss !!!

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I'm seeing Mizzou favored in 2nd half by only 7.

Neither team played very well from what I saw, you'd kinda expect Mizzou to be favored by more. I expect people are unloading on this "gift" line, laying only 7. Makes me think OSU has a shot to win this baby outright !!

Halftime line was very telling . Winna winna Moneyline Dinna !!