4:00 in game

High Times

EOG Master
Re: 4:00 in game

He you have the Cowboys 1 of the best teams and QB's (yea right) and they are getting the ball first in O.T.

What happened to the unfair advantage the receiving teams gets in O.T.?

Cowboys need a coach I think.

Wonder what Mr. Jones thinks?

Congratulations! I was 9 and 3 also but I am pissed at San Fran or would have been 10 and 2! Oh well, I should be at least tied for the lead with two to go in our pool!
We had the same, ZZ - I was on San Fran, too :(

Great day though for you, too!!

That looks divine......how many of those can you drink? ......and still remain your humble, beautiful self?12io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w90

Believe it or not, my mom gave me the marvelous gift (or curse) of being able to out-drink most anyone and stay standing; however, my humbleness goes out the window after one of those and, like most drinkers, I'm super! lol!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Believe it or not, my mom gave me the marvelous gift (or curse) of being able to out-drink most anyone and stay standing; however, my humbleness goes out the window after one of those and, like most drinkers, I'm super! lol!
Many years ago I went drinking at the Com Club at Monterrey with a woman who said the same thing. And she could drink.......we drank from 1 o'clock until well into the night. The next day she told me how much she appreciated that I had not taken advantage of her the night before. Even though she was a Sargeant and me a lowly A1C, we became best of friends and she helped me get certified in my AFSC a year and a half later. She wouldn't admit it in public but in private she would joke with me about carrying her home, literally.:cheers

Many years ago I went drinking at the Com Club at Monterrey with a woman who said the same thing. And she could drink.......we drank from 1 o'clock until well into the night. The next day she told me how much she appreciated that I had not taken advantage of her the night before. Even though she was a Sargeant and me a lowly A1C, we became best of friends and she helped me get certified in my AFSC a year and a half later. She wouldn't admit it in public but in private she would joke with me about carrying her home, literally.:cheers

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

My dad took my mom out drinking when they first met. He knew the bartender and told him to give my mom doubles to his singles. My mom took my dad home. ;)

I've gotten sick from drinking exactly 2 times in my entire life - both times from Sangria :+textinb3

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

My dad took my mom out drinking when they first met. He knew the bartender and told him to give my mom doubles to his singles. My mom took my dad home. ;)

I've gotten sick from drinking exactly 2 times in my entire life - both times from Sangria :+textinb3
You're definitely my hero!:cheers

P.S. Drank a few Irons back in the day too, none of those wussy IC Lights!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Are you from Pittsburgh?
My Mom is from Etna and Shaler High. I grew up spending summers in Pittsburgh collecting Buccos cards at ARCO and listening to Bob Prince on the radio. Used to love Thorofare Days at Westview Park...............great times.