The World Champs visit The Browns: In-Game thread

mofome

Banned
Re: The World Champs visit The Browns: In-Game thread

now eli makes another TERRIBLE play and they get bailed out. dont give me any shit when the gmen score. the refs bailed this bum out. eli fucking blows. he made 3 awful plays in a row and got bailed out by the fucking refs

High Times

EOG Master

Manning will throw a T.D. pass before the half as they should have at least 2 chances. That is because Manning is great.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Damn it...TD GMen and Plax with fantasy points. :hangt

mofome

Banned

what a fucking joke. now i lose my fantasy game vs plax, i go down in my clev bet, and people think eli is much better than he is.

:hangt

High Times

EOG Master

Manning will throw a T.D. pass before the half as they should have at least 2 chances. That is because Manning is great.

There are not 5 other QB's in the NFL right now that you can say that about!

Fact!

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Nice of the refs to get the Giants right back in the game. That was a horseshit call.

what a fucking joke. now i lose my fantasy game vs plax, i go down in my clev bet, and people think eli is much better than he is.

:hangt

Could be worse. My dog is watching the game with me and he has horrible gas. Why does he love me so much that he follows me wherever I go? :blink:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

he had to hang in pocket much longer than should of bc of the defensive hold which in turn led to the fumble... Eli looked real good on the drive

mofome

Banned

happens 50 times a game, fluke call. eli fucked up and got bailed out

mofome

Banned

he had to hang in pocket much longer than should of bc of the defensive hold which in turn led to the fumble... Eli looked real good on the drive

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i love ya bud, but no matter what you cant drop the ball like that, thats awful. and, the play before was an awful throw and the one prior to that should have been picked.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Clearly shown on replay to be the correct call.
Clearly? They ran into each other. they love tightening these games up before halftime. didn't even see a flag till he realized Eli fumbled.

High Times

EOG Master

what? he fumbled. he got lucky. he was terrible on that drive.

Didn't Campbell fumble against a horrible team that got returned for a touchdown?

It happens to all of them.

But there are not 5 QB's in this league that it's an automatic T.D. when they are on the 3 yard line first and goal. Both Mannings are automatic T.D.'s as is Brady.

Is there anybody else?

Brees maybe?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Clearly? They ran into each other. they love tightening these games up before halftime. didn't even see a flag till he realized Eli fumbled.

yes it was very clear... im on browns and i agree. just saying i think eli is an elite qb

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Didn't Campbell fumble against a horrible team that got returned for a touchdown?

It happens to all of them.

But there are not 5 QB's in this league that it's an automatic T.D. when they are on the 3 yard line first and goal. Both Mannings are automatic T.D.'s as is Brady.

Is there anybody else?

Brees maybe?

great point... Eli is outstanding, and really maturing as a QB