The World Champs visit The Browns: In-Game thread

High Times

EOG Master
Re: The World Champs visit The Browns: In-Game thread

he had to hang in pocket much longer than should of bc of the defensive hold which in turn led to the fumble... Eli looked real good on the drive

Get real.

Manning was being hit at the same time the contact was made downfield. It didn't have to be called. If the giants were winning the refs might not have made the call.

But clearly Manning was fumbling the ball before the reciever even made the cut.

:doh1

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Going to be a very crushing loss for Cleveland here. You just know Eli will pull his Elway act and get it done.

Eli always gets it done.

Apple

Banned

Didn't Campbell fumble against a horrible team that got returned for a touchdown?

It happens to all of them.

But there are not 5 QB's in this league that it's an automatic T.D. when they are on the 3 yard line first and goal. Both Mannings are automatic T.D.'s as is Brady.

Is there anybody else?

Brees maybe?

mofome

Banned

Get real.

Manning was being hit at the same time the contact was made downfield. It didn't have to be called. If the giants were winning the refs might not have made the call.

But clearly Manning was fumbling the ball before the reciever even made the cut.

true. refs decide too many games.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Well, it was clear to me...:rolleyes:

Its clear to me that cleveland is gonna win this game to tighten up the nfc east so my advice to you is jump on that 6.5 line at half cause Cleveland is gonna win. My Ouigi board says so. Look at the pattern. Philly wins but Dallas and Wash lose. Keeps the fans interested.12io4j2w90

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Get real.

Looks like you have the same kind of reception coming out of your TV as i do.

High Times

EOG Master

Its clear to me that cleveland is gonna win this game to tighten up the nfc east so my advice to you is jump on that 6.5 line at half cause Cleveland is gonna win. My Ouigi board says so. Look at the pattern. Philly wins but Dallas and Wash lose. Keeps the fans interested.12io4j2w90

Don't bet against that advice either. It does happen over and over again.

2348ji23e

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Thor congrats on post 3333333333333333333333333333333333!!

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm more interested in going over 43, but thanks...12io4j2w90

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Don't bet against that advice either. It does happen over and over again.

2348ji23e
My daddy taught me that one. Here is a solid one. shit teams getting a new stadium somehow do real well the year before the stadium opens. Isn't Tampa the MLB team getting a new one next year? Very tough to sell those seats with a shit ball club. Now with all the Tampa Hype im sure it will be a lot easier. Daddy didn't teach me that one.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:houra Perfect throw by Eli. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

eli could have 3 picks now. he should have 2 and a fumble

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

That was a hold on the Cleve receiver. Makes me feel better about my moneyline bet. :houra

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Another fucking fg attempt. 2938u4ji23

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

not everyone understands football probably bc they have never played. Its a lot different when you have played you know the game inside and out.

As far as player evaluation skills that is horseshit

mofome

Banned

stall put it in another gear but the hands let him down.

High Times

EOG Master

My point exactly.

Only a couple NFL QB's are a sure touchdown when this close to the goal line.