Tell me about Eli? What? What? What? Come on

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Tell me about Eli? What? What? What? Come on

1 bad throw.... Peyton, Brady, Brees, etc, all make bad throws. They are human

mo - do you still think jason campbell is better than drew brees? and rothlisberger?

mofome

Banned

1 bad throw.... Peyton, Brady, Brees, etc, all make bad throws. They are human

1 bad throw? thats THREE picks today, 2 would have been TDs if eli wasn't a bum. he had pressure on him on neither. the refs bailed him out of a fumble. he had an INT dropped. he sucks. he has a great d and a great running game. when he has to win a game, he cant. he is as average as it gets.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

when he has to win a game he cant? So I take it you missed the Super Bowl last season then?

mofome

Banned

when he has to win a game he cant? So I take it you missed the Super Bowl last season then?

he didnt win shit. he threw 3 balls up for grabs, thats it. the defense won that game. hilarious how many people don't understand the game.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

he didnt win shit. he threw 3 balls up for grabs, thats it. the defense won that game. hilarious how many people don't understand the game.

suggesting Eli didnt make big plays in the super bowl game to help the team win is highly comical. One of the funnier things I have read on these forums.... the D Line were the MVP's of the game but to suggest Eli "Didnt win shit" and threw "3 balls up for grabs and thats it" is hilarious....

:rolleyes:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I didn't know one game makes or breaks a QB..

I would suggest a Super Bowl game is more than just 1 game.... And the way Manning has played since 2nd half of last season and into the playoffs and into this year is why I feel hes an elite QB...

mofome

Banned

suggesting Eli didnt make big plays in the super bowl game to help the team win is highly comical. One of the funnier things I have read on these forums.... the D Line were the MVP's of the game but to suggest Eli "Didnt win shit" and threw "3 balls up for grabs and thats it" is hilarious....

:rolleyes:

on the final drive he threw 3 balls up for grabs. thats not debatable. samual picks one off and eli is a bum. samual drops it, then a miracle catch, and now eli is better? hell no, hes a decent qb and nothing more.

mofome

Banned

I would suggest a Super Bowl game is more than just 1 game.... And the way Manning has played since 2nd half of last season and into the playoffs and into this year is why I feel hes an elite QB...

25 passer rating in the nfl. sick

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mofo where was this kind of thread about Eli during the first 5 weeks of the season? So he has 1 bad game.... All of the great qb's struggle from time to time

I didn't know one game makes or breaks a QB..

this is just typical eli manning though...ive seen this a thousand times in the past seasons...this was the perfect game for the giants to pull from the nfc east and they shit on themselves...giants TO's and the browns motivation for the game decided this one fellas...happens every time!

mofome

Banned

Mofo where was this kind of thread about Eli during the first 5 weeks of the season? So he has 1 bad game.... All of the great qb's struggle from time to time

are you kidding me? ive said this 30 times. there have been 40 threads about eli overall i do believe.

this thread came today because you kept talking about eli and making excuses for his 100 mistakes. if he has to make play after play after play, it aint happenin.

mofome

Banned

eli wasn't very good this weekend, but much better than my boy.

2938u4ji23

Eki Manning may be a great football player, but isn't he the last person you want to have sitting next to you on a cross-country flight?

About as dull as they come.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1674203 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-04-08, 02:41 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #26 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Jeff Jones<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1674203", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1674203 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Tell me about Eli? What? What? What? Come on
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Eki Manning may be a great football player, but isn't he the last person you want to have sitting next to you on a cross-country flight?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hmmm, Eli Manning or Jeff Jones, which one would America choose to sit next to on a cross country flight? I think I'll take my chances with Eli.

WVU

EOG Master

I was going to be bump this. LOL

High Times

EOG Master

What's funny is if the Redskins had Eli Manning they would be the favorites to win the NFC and not the Giants. Sorry you can't see that but it's the truth.

mofome

Banned

What's funny is if the Redskins had Eli Manning they would be the favorites to win the NFC and not the Giants. Sorry you can't see that but it's the truth.

not even close. just not the case big guy.

mofome

Banned

eli is average, at best, and his team wins. thats the blue print.

:cheers

His team has scored the most points in the NFL, must be doing something right

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

funny thread.................... the way it turned out...

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: thead"]

11-04-08, 02:41 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->[/TD]
[TD="class: thead, align: right"] #

[/TD]

[TD="class: alt2, width: 175"]

<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1674203", true); </script>
EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon

[/TD]
[TD="class: alt1"]<!-- icon and title -->

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Eki Manning may be a great football player, but isn't he the last person you want to have sitting next to you on a cross-country flight?

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hmmm, Eli Manning or Jeff Jones, which one would America choose to sit next to on a cross country flight? I think I'll take my chances with Eli.

Yeah, if he has the inside seat, he'd beat the sh*t outta you putting his walker in the overhead. And then he'd be up and down to change his Depends...