UNC at UVA big play for me

UNC -5 at UVA:

UNC has become a pretty good team TY under new coach Davis and they are obviously getting respect from the line makers. To much respect this week though.

UNC lost their best player in the ND game and it is a major set back for them. Tate was the best all around guy on the team similar to when Reggie Bush was at USC, he was the kick/punt return guy and the # 1 weapon on offense. UNC will still be a good, well coached team but are they 5 better than UVA at home TW?

No

UVA started off bad. They were killed by USC, Uconn and Duke. But have sense turned it around. Lets look at why.

1. QB Lalich who started the first 2 games has been kicked off the team forcing an unprepared Verica to start at Duke and he played like an unprepared QB throwing 4 2nd half picks in that game. In the last 2 victories he has completed 66% of his passes for 794 yards and only 3 TO's.

2. RB Peerman is now healthy, he missed the Duke game but came back to rush for110 yds against MD and 173 against ECU.

3. The Defense. UVA lost all 3 starters on the line from LY so the first game the new D line has is against USC. They were banged up in that game and it took until the MD game for them to get healthy and a little more experienced. Same thing in the secondary, Dowling was hurt in the USC game and did not return to full speed until the MD game.

I feel the home dog gets the win by 7 in what should be a good game to watch. I will lean to the over if it is around 55 points as well.

BOL this week!

Re: UNC at UVA big play for me

Thanks guys hopefully it makes me some :+money-8+ as I really like this play.

Pipe...I love that avatar...:+freak-1+

you will love, Over 46? -110

I think that's a gift. The total is being pushed down by UVA's first four games where they did not score at all. Both teams can score in the high 20's to low 30's in this game. With Peerman back and the new QB getting reps at practice UVA is putting up 31 and 35 in it's last 2 games. UNC averages 31 a game. This over may be the biggest play I make TY.

I see it being something like 38 to 31.

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

Good write up Noob. You have made me take a closer look at this one.

North Carolina is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Virginia

North Carolina is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Virginia

Good write up Noob. You have made me take a closer look at this one.

Thanks, hope it cashes

North Carolina is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Virginia

North Carolina is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Virginia

Not much for trends after a coaching change, but you are correct. Before Davis UNC was Road Kill.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Scary Guy....you make sense bud.

Going against Virginia right now scares us.

Will look more and see if we agree.....you post food for thought.

Thanks.............

Teams that beat Notre Dame and come favored in their next game are just 4-16 ATS vs a conference foe of <.66. This courtesy of Marc Lawrence's Playbook.

Best Wishes
Buckeyemac 12io4j2w90

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Buck, Playbook by Lawrence is a great reference....we have used it for years
as a (reference) but not the Bible. Of all the guys out there, Mark is probably
as straight up as any....their all crooks but we believe he try's to be honest.
That said....hell 58% guy with his trends at best.

Watch out for a guy on EOG who has beat that the last two years and
getting close this season. (PVCPIPE).

****JUNKMAN IS 72% (computer picks) FIND HIM FELLOWS.........

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

IMIssTheBoat....Me and a several of us dumbasses...

Easy to find us bud...we don't hide.....

Hell, not to damn many looking for us.....thanks boat.

Got a leak bud?

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

Another STERLING example of Clover's forthrightedness and proper English!! What a joke this guy is!! Seriously......

WHO IS "WE"??

That actually might be a great tee shirt now that I think of it, but seriously.....Who is "WE"?? You a bunch of cappers? Touts? Players? Syndicate? Douchebags? Likely....... What isthe deal with all the cloak and dagger crap, CLOVERLEAF??!! Where are your plays? Or should I say We's plays? And then, would they be our plays? Or your plays? this is ALL just so damn confusing..........much like ALL of your posts, pal.

:hijack:

Back to point...Get it now if you can, line is coming down. Still really like the over!

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Nothing on you Noob, I just decided to load up on the over. That's my bad.

I also had Virginia +4 1/2 but only put a small play on it.