OddsHunter CFB Totals for thur-Fri-Sat- Oct 16,17,18 (former poster at Fezzik Place)

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member
Hi Guys

I am a former poster at Fezzik Place and left there because of some of the negative posters there - as you can see in my thur oct 16 thread one of them heim has followed.

I am trying to be helpful here at EOG with my knowledge of totals - I have not posted my record here which is outstanding but I will now- I believe it is 41-23-3

There are many people who want and ask for my totals and people who have offered to pay me and or make bets for me - I have given my plays to some close friends and the others I have sent to EOG.

As much as possible I keep negatives out of my life - I know this is a open forum and negatives and jealousies are hard to control.

I hope this isn't my last post here -

Here are some totals for this week I may have a few more if I do will post those

Fla St. un 48
Boise St ov 51
E. Caro ov 54
So Fla ov 49 1/2
Nowest ov 44 1/2
No, Ill ov 46 1/2
Ark ov 43 1/2
Ill ov 54 1/2
UL Mon ov 66

GL All

OddsHunter

Re: OddsHunter CFB Totals for thur-Fri-Sat- Oct 16,17,18 (former poster at Fezzik Place)

Thanks for posting my bankroll and myself really appreciate it. It is a wonderful thing that you do here. I hope those other posters do not come around b/c those types of people are just not needed, BOL this weekend and hopefully it is a prosperus one as I am going to vegas this weekend, I leave tommorow morning and will place them as soon as I get in.

Once again BOL as it looks like a solid card.

WYM

EOG Dedicated
Re: OddsHunter CFB Totals for thur-Fri-Sat- Oct 16,17,18 (former poster at Fezzik Place)

good luck

lvmike32

EOG Enthusiast

thanks Odds - missed most by 1 point but played anyway - hopefully doesn't bite me. Interesting mostly Over's now while usually mostly Unders - have oddsmakers overadjusted you think?? (obviously I guess) thanks again, Mike

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member

Thanks Guys - FrankieGotti - WYM - junkman 773

lvmike32 - LOL My friend said same thing - he said are you sure what happened to the unders

FrankieGotti - GL in Vegas - be careful :))

GL All

OddsHunter

Fishing too

EOG Member

I would like to toss in my thanks also. Is there a trend that unusually cause you to pick 8/1 overs. GL

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member

Hi Fishing too -

I do not necessarily believe in trends - like I was reading a post here that someone said they are going to bet under in the first 20 or so games on sat because it seems to work - well in my opinion and this is not an attack on that poster but then u can also just flip a coin 20 times.

Fishing too - each play is a seoarate play that stands alone - they are made because of the number that was posted has absolutely nothing to do with a trend

The time that I will check out a trend that may be of some significance is when there is a rule change and how does this reule change effect the game.

GL All

Oddshunter

jefff

EOG Senior Member

good start this week..keep it going! :cocktail

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member

Hi Jefff - TY - Seems like there was alot of opposition to last nights Fla. St. un play

GL All

OddsHunter

Fishing too

EOG Member

thanks odds Hunter. I always find you somewhere and you keep me honest with the totals, which i swear one of these days i WILL get a handle on.
The Best
. :cheers

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member

Hi Guys

Some losers that I thought we were going to win overall 4-5 for the week

We are now 45-28-3

GL All

OddsHunter

Stay Positive

EOG Senior Member

Hi Guys -

Will post total on Temple game for tues oct 21 shortly

GL All

OddsHunter