Why The Munchkin Man Likes Sarah Palin

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Greetings To All:

The following video helps to explain why the Munchkin Man likes Sarah Palin:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/6_maFSm1Lig&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Go ahead and call the Munchkin Man a nut case.................

For the Munchkin Man has been called a nut case and much worse many times before..................

But the moral convictions and values that Sarah Palin expresses in this video alone justifies the Munchkin Man's vote for Sarah Palin for Vice-President.

And yes, this video would even justify the Munchkin Man's vote for Sarah Palin for President if the opportunity ever presents itself.

The Munchkin Man has spoken.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Re: Why The Munchkin Man Likes Sarah Palin

You just can't make this up...::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

"The only one more stupid than this lady would be someone who votes for her."

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin Man = Good & Moral man. God-Fearing is a GOOD thing !

Shrink.....I get it. You like Obama & detest McCain/Pain. I respect your opinion.

But....how can you disagree with her moral conviction regarding human life & all human life is precious in Gods eyes. If I may ask, are you a Christian ?

Shrink.....I get it. You like Obama & detest McCain/Pain. I respect your opinion.

But....how can you disagree with her moral conviction regarding human life & all human life is precious in Gods eyes. If I may ask, are you a Christian ?

Shinky is a Jew, is it wrong to think life really starts after the little one pops outta the vagina ... c'mon dude this moral majority bullshit is sooooooooo old 12io4j2w90

You just can't make this up...::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

"The only one more stupid than this lady would be someone who votes for her."

Firstly, I'm going to vote for her and I'm nowhere near stupid. Comments like that lessen my respect for whoever would say them.

Secondly, it would appear that only Joe Bidden can "make stuff up":

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/biden.htm

I guess if you graduate No. 76 out of 85, that puts you in the "top half" of your class.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Shinky is a Jew, is it wrong to think life really starts after the little one pops outta the vagina ... c'mon dude this moral majority bullshit is sooooooooo old 12io4j2w90

I'm guessing you have no children. It was so cool to hear my daughters little heart beating at the 1st sonogram. She was ALIVE in there & I thank my God every day for her. If that is "bullshit" to you, then you have a sad life & I'm sorry for you.

I'm guessing you have no children. It was so cool to hear my daughters little heart beating at the 1st sonogram. She was ALIVE in there & I thank my God every day for her. If that is "bullshit" to you, then you have a sad life & I'm sorry for you.

How sweet .... When and if your little daughter gets knocked up at 13 by some brain dead local thug the tear you shed wont be for the "little heartbeat".

:houra

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

How sweet .... When and if your little daughter gets knocked up at 13 by some brain dead local thug the tear you shed wont be for the "little heartbeat".

:houra

No chance....she's already 14 !! :houra:houra91023i2ndw;l

You are a sad man, I'll leave you to your misery. Honestly dude....of all the things for you to think of & you thought of that ? Devil has a good grip on you, hopefully you'll pull out of it. Best wishes.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Do you think that the lives of innocent people in Iraq who have been slaughtered are precious in God's eyes? Did you hear their hearts beating before we invaded a country that did not harm us.

The day that pro-life people aren't cheering for war is the day that you can start taking their position on abortion more seriously.

For now, call them what they really are.....anti-choice.

JC

EOG Veteran

How many of you Palin/Pro life suppporters are also pro death penalty?

Firstly, I'm going to vote for her and I'm nowhere near stupid. Comments like that lessen my respect for whoever would say them.

Secondly, it would appear that only Joe Bidden can "make stuff up":

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/biden.htm

I guess if you graduate No. 76 out of 85, that puts you in the "top half" of your class.

McCain graduated 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy...:doh1

As is usual amongst the wacky thumpers, you completely miss the point. Nobody is saying they are against children, puppies, Christmas, or free backrubs. No one is saying you don't have the right to have children; so your story is definitely "touching" but completely irrelevant to the issue. The issue is whether my governments has the right to jamb your (or anyone else's) religion down another's throat, and whether my government has the right to control another citizen's reproductive system. So, go ahead and cheer on each other in your wacky thumper coffee klatches how righteous, God-fearing, child-loving, blah, blah, etc., cockadoodle whatever you are, but until you address and admit the fact that a majority of Americans strongly support a woman's right to assert control over her reproductive system, you will continue to chant, pray, burn incense, make sacrifices or whatever, from the outside, while real life goes on. . .In other words, no amount of yelling is going to convince anyone (not already convinced) that birth control is wrong. Since there aren't enough wacky thumpers to change the law, you might want to come up with a different message. . .

And yes, it is birth control, so move on. . . .

McCain graduated 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy...:doh1

My point wasn't his class position, it was that he lied about it. McCain at least knows that 5th from the bottom isn't the "top half." America didn't want Bidden and '88, it didn't want him in '08 when he made his second attempt at the democratic nomination. Yet, if something happens to the senator from Illinois, he'll end up president by default. :doh1