Price way too high to take the Rays in the WS

<table onmouseover="changeto(event, '#E6E6E6')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#E6E6E6')" style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AlternatingData1"><td>05:20 PM</td><td style="width: 53%;">991 Phillies</td><td style="width: 22%;">+131</td> </tr><tr class="AlternatingData3"> <td> </td><td>992 Rays</td><td>-141</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: Price way too high to take the Rays in the WS

There is no way that Tampa beats Hamels. But C'mon Blanton,Moyer and Myers...too easy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

There is no way that Tampa beats Hamels. But C'mon Blanton,Moyer and Myers...too easy.

They beat Lester twice , they can beat Hamels...and the rest of that staff , I just feel TB has a better team all around and it's not that close.

If you liked seeing Price tonight, get ready to see a lot more of him in the WS...he'll play an integral role against those lefty bats.

HR
Phil 214
TB 180

R
Phil 799
TB 774

Slg
Phil .438
TB .422

ERA
Phil 3.87
TB 3.82

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I wouldn't overlook the Phillies here, granted from top to bottom the Rays have better starters but daily players I favor the other side. I don't think Phillies will have any problems putting up some runs. Going to be a good series, slight lean to the + money.