just noticing an amazing amount of posting activity in the wee hourse of the AM...impressive.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
just noticing an amazing amount of posting activity in the wee hourse of the AM...impressive.

no other gambling forum has that much posting in the early AM hours...

lots to read when you wake up.

Re: just noticing an amazing amount of posting activity in the wee hourse of the AM...impressive.

One man's "wee hours" are another man's prime time.

skrtelfan

EOG Addicted
Re: just noticing an amazing amount of posting activity in the wee hourse of the AM...impressive.

Maybe EOG has more of a global audience than the other boards. The wee hours of the morning are midmorning in Europe.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

EOG is taking over, it is now the top gambling forum

mofome

Banned

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

EOG now has by far the most entertaining cast of characters, there's no debating that.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

WOW again very impressive early AM stuff being generated at EOG. night owls and Europe! love it.

Blondie

EOG Master

EOG now has by far the most entertaining cast of characters, there's no debating that.

Most definitely :+textinb3

WOW again very impressive early AM stuff being generated at EOG. night owls and Europe! love it.

I agree try3 it is nice to wake up and see a few pages of unread posts.

It is much more appealing when there is something to respond to in the morning 91023i2ndw;l