Maybe she should have called Joe The Plumbers wife, and found out where she shops for those sensible, small town, pro American clothes?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
It's curious that Palin didn't get all her new clothes.....courtesy and paid for by Republican campaign donations, at Target, or Pennys.
Wow, any fiscal conservative would quickly realize that you can get a whole lot more at Marshalls or The Dollar Store than at Saks. Maybe she should have called Joe The Plumbers wife, and found out where she shops for those sensible, small town, pro American clothes?

Re: Maybe she should have called Joe The Plumbers wife, and found out where she shops for those sensible, small town, pro American clothes?

Don't leave out the Salvation Army or Goodwill.And be sure to tell Sarah to make sure the taxpayers send her kids to Harvard like they did for the Obama's.

Re: Maybe she should have called Joe The Plumbers wife, and found out where she shops for those sensible, small town, pro American clothes?

But if Obama gets ELECTED every kid in the country gets to go to Harvard.

It's curious that Palin didn't get all her new clothes.....courtesy and paid for by Republican campaign donations, at Target, or Pennys.
Wow, any fiscal conservative would quickly realize that you can get a whole lot more at Marshalls or The Dollar Store than at Saks. Maybe she should have called Joe The Plumbers wife, and found out where she shops for those sensible, small town, pro American clothes?

What a joke you are. Once again you show your lack of knowledge.
TELL ME ONE PLACE YOU CAN BUY PRO AMERICAN CLOTHES.

By the way. Most cars, and I do count, with obama stickers are IMPORTS.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

How about "sensible, small town" choices. That's the point Clyde! She's a hypocrite buying the kid an 800 dollar purse spending tens of thousands at so-called elitest latte boutiques. These people have no clue as to what life is like for those having to scrimp and lose sleep over who's paying for the MRI, the ultrasound, the surgery, let alone gas and food. Nope, give me an 800 dollar, "sensible, and small town" wardrobe.

How about "sensible, small town" choices. That's the point Clyde! She's a hypocrite buying the kid an 800 dollar purse spending tens of thousands at so-called elitest latte boutiques. These people have no clue as to what life is like for those having to scrimp and lose sleep over who's paying for the MRI, the ultrasound, the surgery, let alone gas and food. Nope, give me an 800 dollar, "sensible, and small town" wardrobe.

Kind of like the poor man that says he can't afford , healthcare as
he smokes his cigarettes, drinks his beer, never exercises and eats
fat from the lard bucket?

I don't know who decided to take the family to Saks and don't care.
I am not jealous of what others have. I envy nobody.
But I bet she has never shopped at Saks before much less any thing
close to Saks.
Just where the hell do you think biden, obama, and clinton shop?
I can promise you it aint none of the shops that would call average
or bargain clothing stores.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Kind of like the poor man that says he can't afford , healthcare as
he smokes his cigarettes, drinks his beer, never exercises and eats
fat from the lard bucket?.

Sounds like you got a low life group of acquaintances. I don't know anyone like that but do know lots of hurting, hard working families. You need to improve your class of friends and your disgusting opinion of people.

Sounds like you got a low life group of acquaintances. I don't know anyone like that but do know lots of hurting, hard working families. You need to improve your class of friends and your disgusting opinion of people.
My opinion of people is called reality. Something you apparently have
no concept of. I don't feel for people who have more than they really
need, who don't take care of themselves, who buy things with no money down.
And those are not people I hang out with. But, I am an observer of
people and I see how stupid they behave.
Stop acting like a baby and GROW UP, BE RESPONSIBLE and A MAN.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Is this guy for real?

150K is a postage stamp on a football field in OBAMA's 500 million dollar gampaign budget. It's not even one of his lameass kiss whitey's ass hanging with the white guy commercials.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Palin-Pegler=fake populism