Halloween...best holiday to meet women...

Panic

EOG Dedicated
Masks, drinks, 1 nighters....what other holiday offers this? Halloween is the best holiday to meet women. They wear masks...you wear masks....no nervousness. Friday night costume parties this year. Caution has been thrown to the wind. If you cant land on halloween...something is wrong. Perfect holiday for gamblers. 95% of gamblers cant approach women....halloween is perfect for them....Good Luck to All!!!!

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Halloween...best holiday to meet women...

Panic, leave those little girls alone that knock on your door!

felonee

EOG Veteran

I agree. Let me rank the sex percentages. Highest, any week long vacation resort/cruise- higher percentage if its all inclusive booze. Second, wedding reception. Third New Years Eve. Fourth Halloween.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I'm not.:+textinb3 I will set up shop outside and watch for the hot single moms that live in the neighborhood. What better way to get to know them? They come to you. Just make some quick small talk and next thing you know....they'll be back next week with a freshly baked pie and wanting to thank you for being so nice to them and their kid.....aint much but its a plan.

True. My first date with my BF was the week before Halloween....I had him wrapped around my finger when I showed up to the bar a few days later as the slutty witch of the east...and he's been there ever since. :devil: