CONTEST TO END ALL CONTESTS BOYS...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: CONTEST TO END ALL CONTESTS BOYS...

shrink told me that his ends as soon as the moment that a DEMOCRATIC president gets elected with enough electoral college votes according the CNN.

so be ready this November.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

shrink told me that his ends as soon as the moment that a DEMOCRATIC president gets elected with enough electoral college votes according the CNN.

so be ready this November.

Why ? is Hillary running ? ::LMAO::::LMAO::

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

that turned out to be a hard fought win win win...thanks Shrink confirmed cash is in the betjam account...gl in Vegas.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Shrink already paid the line here..at betjam..contest over...

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>9/15/2008 07:18PM </TD><TD noWrap> Transfer Credit Transfer from Shrink </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 150.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Shrink already paid the line here..at betjam..contest over...

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>9/15/2008 07:18PM </TD><TD noWrap>Transfer Credit Transfer from Shrink </TD><TD noWrap align=right>150.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's funny, Me too................But look at My date and amount :rolleyes:

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>9/14/2008 07:15PM </TD><TD noWrap>Transfer Credit Transfer from Shrink </TD><TD noWrap align=right>1500.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

no blondie it ended some time ago with Shrink paying me some cash at betjam.. then we just started getting silly....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Shrink just EMAILEd me turns out its not over. but the prize has tripled so go after it!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

speaking of starting worthless threads -- Shrink what were you thinking on this one?

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter.....Jill came down with two fifty

"You are a bad banana with a greasy black peel."

What song does this come from?

Hint: Christmas song