Woodshed is back...

Nice to see some of the old posters, and get aquainted with some of the new. Got a little crazy with my gambling during the bowl games last year.
Had to step back ,take a look at why I enjoyed gambling, and get it back under control. Was a good move for me, as I caught myself before it got too out of control. Missed the comraderie of all the posters way more than the gambling! 12io4j2w90

Re: Woodshed is back...

Thanks ladies... Glad to see EOG finally classed the place up with more beautiful women. Your husbands are very lucky men!:cheers

Just updated my profile page for anyone interested. I know sometimes it nice to be able to put a face to the name.(Probably not in my case...lol)

:doggieWoodshed...Can I take the girl in your Avatar behind a woodshed for a few minutes?:doggie

You can try, but her bodyguard might :doggie you.::LMAO::
Nice to meet you Noob!:cheers

HHHMMM bodyguards are not good...Why can't she just have the ugly friend that most girls have hanging around...They are easier to get rid off.

BTW nice to meet ya!

HHHMMM bodyguards are not good...Why can't she just have the ugly friend that most girls have hanging around...They are easier to get rid off.

BTW nice to meet ya!
Her name is Vida Guerra. One of the hottest i've seen. I'm partial to latinas though.:cocktail