Frog's NBA regular season thread...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Frog's NBA regular season thread...

LA Clippers/Lakers un 202 (2 units) Greek.

Will write up this afternoon.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Going with stellar Lakeshow D vs can't get out of thier own way new Clips, hoping no Baron, or he is ineffective. Clips could be real slugs this season, especially when BD is out. No Magette, or Brand. Clips have like 9 new guys on roster, none of them know each other, and the Lakers should have even an easier time shutting them down. Get out to big lead, coast and eat clock with bench, again. This is down to 197 1/2 already, and still dropping.<!-- / message -->

ballwonder

EOG Master

Going with stellar Lakeshow D vs can't get out of thier own way new Clips, hoping no Baron, or he is ineffective. Clips could be real slugs this season, especially when BD is out. No Magette, or Brand. Clips have like 9 new guys on roster, none of them know each other, and the Lakers should have even an easier time shutting them down. Get out to big lead, coast and eat clock with bench, again. This is down to 197 1/2 already, and still dropping.<!-- / message -->

Got me some of that 202 nice and early. Gotta love the worms. Thanks.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Early bird special New York over 207 (2 units)

Write up tomorrow.

Finally got caught up. Love D Antoni and his uptempo offense. Goes perfect with defenseless Knicks. Firmly placed fat assed Curry on do not play list, going to run, run and gun. Long outlets and cheatbacks for easy scores, but give up easy scores also. Think new Heat will be a running scoring team without slow Shaq and tired old players. Rookie should score a ton, Wade, Marion will as well. Don't see Knicks even attempting to play D. Going to try this after great success preseason. Only team to slightly slow this team down was Boston, 2nd game. Heat are not Boston defensively.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Golden St un 207 (2 units) W/A

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

Golden St. no longer have real PG as Baron bailed and Monta played moped Evil Kneivel. Now stuck with off guard or Jacko bringing up ball. DeMarcus Nelson gets the start at point, even though he has not played it NCAA or the pros. Depth behind him even worse, Marcus Willaims a D ball special, back up maybe and C.J. Watson a bust and hurt. Just don't see Warriors running the floor without Baron or Monta. Need Warriors just to play some kind of D, which they have been worlking on, and DeMarcus is the best defender of the bunch. Might get real lucky and have Maggette sit as he is nicked. Either way, don't see Hornets running up score with game on tap tomorrow and Warriors could be punchless without fast pg.

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog any other 2H ?

If I am not hitting these, I prefer the entire games. Barca'd that Knick total so forget the 2H's for now. Lousy 76ers just could not do anything right, at home to catch up in 4Q. More missed ft's, blown layups and turnovers than you can imagine, even an offensive interference. But Knicks more than made up for bummer 76ers. I might wait for a week of games to get better results with 2H. Not many people get to bet them anyway. Back to games.

If I am not hitting these, I prefer the entire games. Barca'd that Knick total so forget the 2H's for now. Lousy 76ers just could not do anything right, at home to catch up in 4Q. More missed ft's, blown layups and turnovers than you can imagine, even an offensive interference. But Knicks more than made up for bummer 76ers. I might wait for a week of games to get better results with 2H. Not many people get to bet them anyway. Back to games.

Congrats on Knicks over ( I passed it). I'm too late on the late unders, just saw them a minute ago.

Huge H2 on that NYK game, turned what looked like a loser at halftime into a laugher. :cheers

Jack Straw

EOG Member

If we missed the game for golden st do you recommend 2nd half under?

thanks

:cheers heres to a great season

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Frog: Nice call on NYK Over and LAL Under, tough break on the GSW gm, came close...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

2H Dallas ov 94 1/2 (1 unit)

Pretty much had this scouted well. Defenseless Dallas gets exposed, and Dallas has so many leakers and fast break opportunities. Nice close game, super low total for 121 1H, but they are pinned to obviously bad game total. I think game over is winner alreay, but do a little press on a number that might be way to low. Yao is having a field against Mavs worthless frontline, and forays to the hoop are commonplace. Going for the gusto.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Nice call on that over Frog......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Portland +2 (2 units) W/A

Going with humiliated home dog vs. undermanned Spurs. Spurs are down to two scorers, Timmy and Mr. Longoria. Depth is nonexistant, especially with two starters out. You need that third scorer and with Manu the Spurs can be baten, more often than not. They lost at home, something they never do on a season opener, to a not on the same page Suns. They also miss Oberto, starter number two out, and Barry, coming off the bench. I look for Blazers to rapidly get over Oden missing, as he was all of last year. Suddenly he is looking more like Bowie than Shaq. Rudy is the real deal, and Pryz can fill the hole in the post, especially against Spurs nothing post. Taking the deeper, younger, possibly better defensiove team at home, getting two.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Gotta a lot of shit to due today with the kids, thanks for posting early. Best of luck.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Gotta a lot of shit to due today with the kids, thanks for posting early. Best of luck.

Could wait until after tip like others, but what good does that do anyone. My early releases have been awesome. But as witnessed again, my 2H's have stunk. I thought second half on Mavs was in with 50 in third, only to watch them meltdown in 4Q, pretty lousy for a home opener. Even worse last 1:47, 6 measly points, or watching the Mavs not foul and let Houston take a 24 second violation without fouling after quick miss. The Mavs get even sort of close that goes way over like rest of game. Still, 3-0 winning days. I also have a full plate today, between carving jack o laterns, baking pumpkin seeds and trick or treating. Happy Halloween Ball.

Best Wishes...OF :party

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Portland +2 (2 units) W/A

Going with humiliated home dog vs. undermanned Spurs. Spurs are down to two scorers, Timmy and Mr. Longoria. Depth is nonexistant, especially with two starters out. You need that third scorer and with Manu the Spurs can be baten, more often than not. They lost at home, something they never do on a season opener, to a not on the same page Suns. They also miss Oberto, starter number two out, and Barry, coming off the bench. I look for Blazers to rapidly get over Oden missing, as he was all of last year. Suddenly he is looking more like Bowie than Shaq. Rudy is the real deal, and Pryz can fill the hole in the post, especially against Spurs nothing post. Taking the deeper, younger, possibly better defensiove team at home, getting two.

Happy to be back on same side!

Good call on the Dallas over!! I was taking my massage by halftime. . .:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Very good play here. You should consider bumping the units up a little on this one.