George Bush countdown clock

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: George Bush countdown clock

If Bush and Co. are not wearing orange by then, there is no justice on this earth.

No truer words were ever spoken. ZZ six months ago i said his crap about Iran was a crock of shit to con the gullible and now he once again is caught in another big fat lie. Now if only the republican sheep had some brains and grabs someone in their field besides Rudy 911 we might get this country on the right track again. I doubt it tho they like this cross dresser who was stuck on the streets on 9/11 because the jackass was told not to put the command and control center in the WTbuilding but he said no and put it there anyway. Got to love this guy he walks around like he is the protector but on his watch his city got attacked twice.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

No truer words were ever spoken. ZZ six months ago i said his crap about Iran was a crock of shit to con the gullible and now he once again is caught in another big fat lie. Now if only the republican sheep had some brains and grabs someone in their field besides Rudy 911 we might get this country on the right track again. I doubt it tho they like this cross dresser who was stuck on the streets on 9/11 because the jackass was told not to put the command and control center in the WTbuilding but he said no and put it there anyway. Got to love this guy he walks around like he is the protector but on his watch his city got attacked twice.
In a strange twist of irony, prosecuting Bush , Cheney , Rumsfeld and Co. would probably help the Republican Party and the United States become stronger and try to regain lost glory, i.e. our moral path as opposed to right of the day mentality instituted under Bush. Thank You Thor and Thank You Spyweb !

If Bush and Co. are not wearing orange by then, there is no justice on this earth.

Based on what proof that he broke the law ???? More speculation, conjecture and flat out Bull Shit from the Bush haters. All you gotta do is come up with the proof. Until you do, this is all Bullshit !!!!

TheTruth

Banned

Based on what proof that he broke the law ???? More speculation, conjecture and flat out Bull Shit from the Bush haters. All you gotta do is come up with the proof. Until you do, this is all Bullshit !!!!

Agreed. These liberals are amazing.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

How about how he admitted that Saddam did not have WMD's and yet our heroic soldiers are still dying there? That would seem to me to be extreme nigligence on his part getting kids killed for nothing after winning the war. Now that is a crime and he (all that went along.....including any Dem that went along)and they should be sent to jail. There's your proof Nic.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

we prefer to be called "progressives".
Yes. And at least we know that most of the leaders in this country, including the ones we like and endorse, are full of shitt. Unlike the group on the right that keeps bending over and taking it straight up the ass and acting like it is good for them.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

How about outing a Cia agent.? Do you guys watch any news besides Fox? How many lies does this guy have to make before you reach the age of reality? This isn't right against left for goodness sakes. when does this shit sink in those block heads of yours? I can't imagine sitting here and defending Clinton after his lie about Monica but you guys are doing it and worse with Bush. How about this classic from the debates with Gore? "We do not get involved with nation building" Hell if people lying right to your face is not a big concern to you then maybe you guys are right.

TheTruth

Banned

OK you tell us : What is liberal ? What is conservative ? Just so
I know you do not talk before your brain warms up as does your
AWOL little hero.

I don't speak broken English ghost; looks like your brain didn't
warm up before you posted. Ever here of an incomplete sentence :LMAO

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

OK you tell us : What is liberal ? What is conservative ? Just so
I know you do not talk before your brain warms up as does your
AWOL little hero.

Goleft when you argue with a guy who throws around these labels you have to understand this is what a sheep is program to do. Im willing to bet this goof uses every liberal program that benefits him. We are all liberal and conservative but this is used to divide mental midgets like this guy. It works that is why their sheppards use it. Kinda like flag burning, gay marriage, abortion, and gun bullshit. Wedge issues that do not effect them one bit.

TheTruth

Banned

Goleft when you argue with a guy who throws around these labels you have to understand this is what a sheep is program to do. Im willing to bet this goof uses every liberal program that benefits him. We are all liberal and conservative but this is used to divide mental midgets like this guy. It works that is why their sheppards use it. Kinda like flag burning, gay marriage, abortion, and gun bullshit. Wedge issues that do not effect them one bit.

Tell me what liberal programs I use jerkoff? I could never get anything in college because my dad made too much money and was white.

Saying that I use liberal programs when you don't know a single thing about me is the most ignorant statement EVER POSTED on EOG.

Enlighten me and back up your stupidity. What liberal program do I use?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Keep counting down the days boys, who knows... with the way the dems are screwing things up we just might get lucky and put another republican in.

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

<dl><dt>[SIZE=+1]Is there not some chosen curse,[/SIZE] </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Some hidden thunder in the stores of heaven, [/SIZE] </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Red with uncommon wrath, to blast the man [/SIZE] </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Who owes his greatness to his country's ruin? [/SIZE] </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]-- Joseph Addison[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1] Bush has deliberately broken the law. He is therefore a treasonous Criminal and should be arrested. "I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information," said George W. Bush on September 30, 2003. "If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action."[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]We can even take this a step further. The name of covert CIA operative Valerie Plame was all over the classified National Intelligence Estimate Bush ordered to be leaked.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]The pertinent text of the 1947 National Security Act reads as follows: SEC. 601. (50 U.S.C. 421) (a) Whoever, having or having had authorized access to classified information that identifies a covert agent, intentionally discloses any information identifying such covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such covert agent and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such covert agent's intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both. (b) Whoever, as a result of having authorized access to classified information, learns the identity of a covert agent and intentionally discloses any information identifying such covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such covert agent and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such covert agent's intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. (c) Whoever, in the course of a pattern of activities intended to identify and expose covert agents and with reason to believe that such activities would impair or impede the foreign intelligence activities of the United States, discloses any information that identifies an individual as a covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such individual and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such individual's classified intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned not more than three years or both.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]George W. Bush and his people lied with their bare faces hanging out about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They lied about connections between al Qaeda and the Iraqi government, lied about Iraqi connections to September 11, and further lied about the threat to America posed by Iraq.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They made a decision to invade that had nothing to do with those weapons, and even conspired with their British counterparts to goad Hussein into a war regardless of whether the weapons were there or not.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They used September 11 against the American people to frighten them into a fearfully subservient acceptance of the invasion.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They bypassed the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act in order to spy illegally on thousands of American citizens.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]They leaked classified intelligence information in order to destroy a political foe, and in the process annihilated an intelligence network run by Valerie Plame. That network, it should be noted, was dedicated to tracking any person, nation or group that would deliver weapons of mass destruction to terrorists.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Every time they broke the law, their cronies in Congress manipulated those laws to make the actions taken legal.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians are dead. Tens of thousands more have been maimed. Millions live with the wretched deprivations caused by this war. The new Shia-dominated government wants no part of American involvement in this, and their so-called armed forces are in truth death squads masquerading as police and soldiers.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]3,800+ American soldiers have been killed in Iraq, with 17 of those deaths coming in the first six days of April alone. Tens of thousands more have been grievously wounded; nearly two thirds of all injuries suffered by American soldiers in Iraq are brain injuries, and amount to permanent debilitation.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]We will be generations digging out from under the vomitous refuse left behind by this administration. From this day forward, any politician who claims that censure is not appropriate and impeachment is a waste of time should have their head examined by a whole team of medical experts. Bush and his people have committed treason, and did so for the lowest of reasons: personal gain and political protection.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]"The dead cannot cry out for justice," said Lois McMaster Bujold. "It is a duty of the living to do so for them."[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]So very many have died at the hands of this administration, its lies, and its crimes. If there is to be no reckoning for this, even after all this time, there will never again be a person in America who can speak of justice while keeping a straight face. [/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>
</dt></dl>

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Tell me what liberal programs I use jerkoff? I could never get anything in college because my dad made too much money and was white.

Saying that I use liberal programs when you don't know a single thing about me is the most ignorant statement EVER POSTED on EOG.

Enlighten me and back up your stupidity. What liberal program do I use?

These type of liberal successes your gullible, naive ass abuses every single day

The Truth gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of water, he takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work as advertised.
All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer?s medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance - now The truth gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs. The truth's bacon is safe to eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.​
In the morning shower, The Truth reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because some crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained.
The Truth dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks on the government-provided sidewalk to subway station for his government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor. The truth begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. The truth's employer pays these standards because The truth's employer doesn?t want his employees to call the union. If The truth is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he?ll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some stupid liberal didn?t think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune. It is noontime and The Truth needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some bills. The Truth's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some godless liberal wanted to protect The truth's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the Great Depression. Truth has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Truth and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime. The Truth also forgets that his in addition to his federally subsidized student loans, he attended a state funded university. The Truth is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car safety standards to go along with the tax-payer funded roads. He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers? Home Administration because bankers didn?t want to make rural loans. The house didn?t have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck his nose where it didn?t belong and demanded rural electrification. He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating liberal made sure he could take care of himself so The Truth wouldn?t have to. The Truth gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn?t mention that the beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit the Truth enjoys throughout his day. The Truth agrees: ?We don?t need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I?m a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have.?​
<
p>Don?cha just hate those liberals dare Truth?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Incredible read Thor ! Well said! :cheers :cheers :cheers

P.S. Frigging Liberals!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Incredible read Thor ! Well said! :cheers :cheers :cheers

P.S. Frigging Liberals!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

So you know that "Liberals" were responsible for passing each and every one of those laws. Give me a break. Talk about pulling something out of your ass.

B for effort, F for research.

These type of liberal successes your gullible, naive ass abuses every single day

The Truth gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of water, he takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work as advertised.​

All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer?s medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance - now The truth gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs. The truth's bacon is safe to eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.​
In the morning shower, The Truth reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because some crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained.​

The Truth dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks on the government-provided sidewalk to subway station for his government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor. The truth begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. The truth's employer pays these standards because The truth's employer doesn?t want his employees to call the union. If The truth is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he?ll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some stupid liberal didn?t think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune. It is noontime and The Truth needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some bills. The Truth's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some godless liberal wanted to protect The truth's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the Great Depression. Truth has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Truth and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime. The Truth also forgets that his in addition to his federally subsidized student loans, he attended a state funded university. The Truth is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car safety standards to go along with the tax-payer funded roads. He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers? Home Administration because bankers didn?t want to make rural loans. The house didn?t have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck his nose where it didn?t belong and demanded rural electrification. He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating liberal made sure he could take care of himself so The Truth wouldn?t have to. The Truth gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn?t mention that the beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit the Truth enjoys throughout his day. The Truth agrees: ?We don?t need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I?m a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have.?​
<
p>Don?cha just hate those liberals dare Truth?

Most of those are not programs, they are the result of laws being passed by people who you didn't even research. Keep generalizing. Now what liberal programs do I use?

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Bush on the Move
Posted on Oct 30, 2008

By Mr. Fish

http://www.truthdig.com/cartoon/item/20081030_bush_on_the_move/

Comments
By Rodger Lemonde, October 30 at 10:03 am #
<SMALL>(Unregistered commenter)</SMALL>
Of course Cheney will keep the everything in the world channel with full options.

<!-- END comment-footer -->
By GW=MCHammered, October 30 at 6:44 am #
<SMALL>(Unregistered commenter)</SMALL>
Cable?s free where you?re going Bush/Cheney twin. So?s the striped garb.

. The Truth gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn’t mention that the beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit the Truth enjoys throughout his day.

The truth will not be able to do this when the leftist enact the
"Fairness Doctrine" so they can prohibit the free speech of the
radio host.
Typical leftist toilet material.

fcking liberal trash. We are fighting for freedom. assclown if it weren't people like Bush GOP the crazy left will sell our souls to the terrorists few a few bucks and a a few mules. Wake up you fool!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

So what does America purpose doing about the president who ran the debt from $4.5T to $11T?

Is this country fucked-up of what?
And yet, some people still voted for GWB in 2004............unbelievable as that was.

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

fcking liberal trash. We are fighting for freedom. assclown if it weren't people like Bush GOP the crazy left will sell our souls to the terrorists few a few bucks and a a few mules. Wake up you fool!

Bush is a crackhead, fascist and coward, fighting for our freedom? why because Bush told you so? Fighting for nothing in Iraq, but oil rights.

Bush has built his career murdering Americans (like his grandfather Prescot and Nazi friends) and come Jan, that stops.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Bush is a crackhead, fascist and coward, fighting for our freedom? why because Bush told you so? Fighting for nothing in Iraq, but oil rights.

Bush has built his career murdering Americans (like his grandfather Prescot and Nazi friends) and come Jan, that stops.
And what about the people who support him and his crimes? Are they criminals too?

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

And what about the people who support him and his crimes? Are they criminals too?

I think if Obama wins there will be alot of people going to jail. Bush can't pardon everyone. Plus crimes we don't even know about, won't know about until the Dems start digging throught all the paperwork, files and e mails. Bush won't pardon on undiscovered crimes, can't tip his hand.

Rest assured. There will people put in place in President Obama's DOJ who are just as angry about the current regime's violent assault upon the Constitution as we are. There will be justice done, and the perpetrators will face their juries. . .

409 days until Bush can no longer kill Americans.

So on day 410 it will become BO?s turn. We?ll still be in Iraq for awhile and Afghanistan is the next stop. Americans will continue to die so that you have the right to bitch about it. I predict that a year into his term American soldiers will still be shedding blood in the Middle East. Lets see if you condemn BO when it?s still happening then.
:cocktail

:finger004 Scumbag liberals Enjoy the next 4 years. You will wish Bush is back after Barack Huessin Obama gets done trashing this great country!

:finger004 Scumbag liberals Enjoy the next 4 years. You will wish Bush is back after Barack Huessin Obama gets done trashing this great country!

NEVER

Obama isn't perfect but nothing can/will be as bad as GW Bush/Cheney.