Votes: 6 5.2%
  • None of above

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated
Re: Presidential Race....MOCK ELECTION.............PLEASE VOTE

I know it's a busy day for Gambling, but with 4 days left of voting here at the EOG. McCain holds a 3 Vote lead.

On Other News, the Shrink / Mo ticket is in Last place :pop:

Was there something wrong with EOG?:+clueless

not really...but it was a little slow...i think the new blood and ideas has helped the site grow....

and when things changed in management.....Shrink got a lot more involved...bringing in JMAN...
it started with the new mods...who actually wanted to be here and didn't have a side project....
then he hired mo...which was obviously a smart move....

throw in some new power posters and some guys willing to help with contests and the this place is rolling.....imo....:houra

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

not really...but it was a little slow...i think the new blood and ideas has helped the site grow....

and when things changed in management.....Shrink got a lot more involved...bringing in JMAN...
it started with the new mods...who actually wanted to be here and didn't have a side project....

throw in some new power posters and some guys willing to help with contests and the this place is rolling.....imo....:houra

I will agree, this place started getting better just around the time I came on here. ( nothing to do with me ) Just stating the timeline

But I will say about a year ago when i first checked out EOG, didn't really care for it much.

Shrink brought on Mo, and it picked up 10 fold !
Add some of the others, and it made this place a Very Cool place to hang out and shoot the shit. :cheers

I'm an Ameri-CAIN...Even if Obama wins, HE is not my president!

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Here just as in the real world where Obama seemingly has all the noise from the protestors/hippies/jobless/homeless/queers/weirdos/minorities/Hollywood whackos and all the votes and all the polls going his way, there's something missing. While it's always the liberal idiots marching in the streets and causing public commotions, seems the silent majority just sits back, relaxes, watches all these jerkoffs make massive fools of themselves--and they just vote for McCain. Bush eliminated the first two useless Democrats that way, disposing of a looney Al Gore and that military coward Kerry when it really counted. Maybe Johnny M. can do it too!

I say kick the stakes up a notch. If Obama loses, make him serve 4 years in the US ARMY and just 2 months in a POW torture camp. He will come out a better man, he'll once and for all stop admiring all those radical clowns, and he'll DEFINITELY stop telling all those LIES!!

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Well, another day of Voting.....

McCain now holds a 6 Vote lead with Only 3 days left

The Shrink / Mo ticket......in last place :pop:

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Well, with Only 2 days left to Vote Here at EOG. McCain / Palin holds a 7 vote lead. :pop:

Shrink and Mo are losing to None of the Above.... classic.

mccain palin leading here. sheesh!! gamblers are supposed to be intelligent.

WVU

EOG Master

I will agree, this place started getting better just around the time I came on here. ( nothing to do with me ) Just stating the timeline

But I will say about a year ago when i first checked out EOG, didn't really care for it much.

Shrink brought on Mo, and it picked up 10 fold !
Add some of the others, and it made this place a Very Cool place to hang out and shoot the shit. :cheers

the summer drama was in full swing when you signed up in June. Much of the traffic here now came here for the drama and now actively post. This site has improved with the growth for sure

Journeyman

EOG Master

:party:party:party:party

PO69

EOG Master

Gamblers are smart! McCain it is

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

McCain for me...dickbag Obama will have me out of a job and moving away from my family within 6 months. Fuck him...come out of nowhere and bitchslap his ass McCain.

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

glad to see the majority have good sense in here.

WVU

EOG Master

this poll changed with the late votes today. Obama has held a small lead since this started until tonight

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

this poll changed with the late votes today. Obama has held a small lead since this started until tonight

Not really WVU, if you see my Almost daily updates, I think Obama only lead early on Once. and not by much if and when he did lead.

With about 19 hours left in this Poll, didn't think McCain would be leading.
Because the last two months I have seen plenty of people bashing McCain.

But who knows :pop::pop:

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Less then 9 Hours to go here at the EOG

McCain is leading by 9 Votes over Obama, with The shrink and None of above tied for 3rd :pop:

These results are very surprising.

Not really. I suggest that EOG membership is heavily composed of white males; probably to the tune of about 97%. If anything, it's surprising that such a demographic supported President Obama to such an extreme. As we will rediscover later today, the American electorate is a much more diverse group, both across gender and ethnic lines.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

7 Hours left to vote in the EOG Mock Election 12io4j2w90

Not really. I suggest that EOG membership is heavily composed of white males; probably to the tune of about 97%. If anything, it's surprising that such a demographic supported President Obama to such an extreme. As we will rediscover later today, the American electorate is a much more diverse group, both across gender and ethnic lines.

You are way too educated and open minded to post here. You think way too much for the rest of us here. Can we get just one uneducated, thoughtless remark from you? Just one? :+clueless

You are way too educated and open minded to post here. You think way too much for the rest of us here. Can we get just one uneducated, thoughtless remark from you? Just one? :+clueless

Haha. . .I've been busily poking sticks through the cages of our mouth-breathing trolls down in the dungeon (political forum). There's definitely some ignorant--though fun--stuff down there to piss off the McBush kneepadders. . .

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Just 2 hours and 15 mins left here, with McCain holding the lead

:pop:

PO69

EOG Master

Republicans will always win on a forum of gamblers

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Less then 10 mins left.

Since the site is running sooo slow. I would like to Thanks all that Voted in my Presidential Mock Election. 12io4j2w90