***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

Play how you play, but don't cry when it bothers people. You roll out and throw off your back foot every play. No one rolls out every play. You wonder why it bothers people, to me play how you want, but it bothers people because you play like those cheap kids played when they were 10 years old.

rjt721

EOG Master

Play how you play, but don't cry when it bothers people. You roll out and throw off your back foot every play. No one rolls out every play. You wonder why it bothers people, to me play how you want, but it bothers people because you play like those cheap kids played when they were 10 years old.
Is 5 star older than 10? Could have fooled me.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

shut the fuck up pussy or ill quit

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 star you love to scramble with your QB. I should have left injuries on so that you couldn't do it. That's my fault, not yours.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Roll out to the right, throw off your back foot 50 yards.

Roll out to the right, run with your QB.

Roll out to the right, throw it across the middle through traffic.

Get stopped, fuck it I'll just fake punt...

How do I make it so I can run these plays and have them work for me?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Roll out to the right, throw off your back foot 50 yards.

Roll out to the right, run with your QB.

Roll out to the right, throw it across the middle through traffic.

Get stopped, fuck it I'll just fake punt...

How do I make it so I can run these plays and have them work for me?

14-3 Steelers dominating... halftime

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Thanks. I thought the 14 yard run by LT on 2nd and 17 was nice too.

14-10 Steelers winning.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 Star's ran the same play so many times that even the announcers have noticed. ::LMAO::

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Are you really running the playclock all the way down with 4 minutes left in the game? You got to be kidding me. There are only 5 minute quarters. Now that is gay of 5 star, but I'm not surprised.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

how did i run the clock down?? There is 2:57 left and i just scored wtf u talking about

Do you think you can lie because people aren't watching. I had to use all my timeouts because you were running the play clock down to 8 and 9 seconds if I didn't.

Is it awkward lying about everything?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Do you think you can lie because people aren't watching. I had to use all my timeouts because you were running the play clock down to 8 and 9 seconds if I didn't.

Is it awkward lying about everything?

i dunno but u lie that yur not themanej... maybe u could answer that better :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 star dominates and wins 21-16. He's trying to score with 32 seconds left to say he dominated instead of taking a knee. ::LMAO::