COLLEGE FOOTBALL 3:30 PM GAMES IN-GAME THREAD

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 3:30 PM GAMES IN-GAME THREAD

STOP PASSING THE BALL! THE WIND IS BLOWING AT 30 MPH and THEY CAN'T STOP YOUR RUN GAME. WTF are you doing Galen. This is not like you at all.

mofome

Banned

oh my fucking god. now kn punts and neb gets it at the kn 38 to end the half. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

kn has a 7 point lead and a 4th and 5 to hold and get the ball back. 2 minutes later neb is about to take the muther fucking lead

How do you have the QB in your hands and he not go down, damn!

mofome

Banned

kansas int! someone make a play please i will suck you fucking chode!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Penn State doing what they needed to do on this drive...move right down the field and let that clock run, so your time INTO the wind, is going by......but they need 7 here...dotn want to have to try a fg into this...

Yeah, they finally realized running the ball is what you're supposed to do in the wind.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Penn State doing what they needed to do on this drive...move right down the field and let that clock run, so your time INTO the wind, is going by......but they need 7 here...dotn want to have to try a fg into this...

They should roll out on this play.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

THANK GOD. He tackled him in the end zone. If they didn't call that I'd have a heart attack. TD PSU for sure now.

Another lousy referee call helping Penn State - what else is new

mofome

Banned

3rd down and goal again. lets see how the refs get psu in the endzone

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Another lousy referee call helping Penn State - what else is new

What the fuck are you talking about? He had his arm wrapped around the receiver. How was that a bad call?

We're not going to score. This is amazing.

Wow - great defense by Iowa there. Never thought they'd stop them from getting a TD there.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

refs with HUGE HUGE HUGE money on penn state

Are you guys fucking kidding me? He tackled the receiver while wrapping his arm around the receiver.

Wow this is amazing. PSU's offensive line getting fucking blown up. FUCK you. You're supposed to be the best part of this team. WHAT THE FUCK!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

nice stand by Iowa......

needed 7 there.....but at least the quarter is close to being over..

mofome

Banned

Are you guys fucking kidding me? He tackled the receiver while wrapping his arm around the receiver.

Wow this is amazing. PSU's offensive line getting fucking blown up. FUCK you. You're supposed to be the best part of this team. WHAT THE FUCK!

am i kidding? that ball wasnt going to be caught, he wasnt all over him, and they already took 1 td away from iowa. the refs have tried to give you everything and still losing so far.

Iowa has probably the best DT tandem in the nation. Should be tough goings all day.

THANK GOD. He tackled him in the end zone. If they didn't call that I'd have a heart attack. TD PSU for sure now.

Guess not. Premature ejaculation.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

am i kidding? that ball wasnt going to be caught, he wasnt all over him, and they already took 1 td away from iowa. the refs have tried to give you everything and still losing so far.

It wasn't going to be caught? It hit the receiver in the right hand. His left arm was being held down by the CB. The CB didn't even argue the call because he had him wrapped up before he touched the ball. Give me a break.

I admitted the first call was a horrible call. I can admit when bad calls are made. You're so wrong about the interference call it's not even funny.

mofome

Banned

It wasn't going to be caught? It hit the receiver in the right hand. His left arm was being held down by the CB. The CB didn't even argue the call because he had him wrapped up before he touched the ball. Give me a break.

I admitted the first call was a horrible call. I can admit when bad calls are made. You're so wrong about the interference call it's not even funny.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

refs all over your team, be happy buddy!