It's nice to see that the mods finally cleaned up their act.

Re: It's nice to see that the mods finally cleaned up their act.

They were doing a great job all along .... What exactly is your purpose here? Do you get paid to post this nonsense?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raiders must not have had his coffee yet. He is better than this.

Best
Wishes...OF :+clueless

First a reach around for Fesdick and now this??

:pop:
Fezzik is very good. You couldn't hold his jock strap. If you are too stupid to listen to what he says, then it's your own fault. The guy quit a job as an actuary to be a pro gambler. While a lot of his money comes from picking off weak numbers, he is good when he bets props. Now go make your bets and donate to the man again this week.

Fezzik is very good. You couldn't hold his jock strap. If you are too stupid to listen to what he says, then it's your own fault. The guy quit a job as an actuary to be a pro gambler. While a lot of his money comes from picking off weak numbers, he is good when he bets props. Now go make your bets and donate to the man again this week.

Gobble Gobble Slurp Slurp

Bet unders and dogs and weak lines .... yep got it. Unlike Fesdick I work for a living and wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

What exactly is it you get paid to do around here again, perhaps promote poster harmony?

When are you in our own little Hilton style contest?

On the sidelines bashing a poster .... Sweet :+excited-

Gobble Gobble Slurp Slurp

Bet unders and dogs and weak lines .... yep got it. Unlike Fesdick I work for a living and wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

What exactly is it you get paid to do around here again, perhaps promote poster harmony?

When are you in our own little Hilton style contest?

On the sidelines bashing a poster .... Sweet :+excited-
didn't want to get in a money contest here at EOG. Not that I see anything wrong with it but my picks are in the NFL forum.