WEST Virginia JUST TIED CINCI!!!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: WEST Virginia JUST TIED CINCI!!!

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow"><td style="width: 30px;" align="center" valign="top">
</td><td style="width: 15px;" align="center" valign="top">S</td><td align="center" valign="top">1:11</td><td>Team rush for a loss of 6 yards to the Cincy 0 for a SAFETY.</td><td align="center" valign="top">20</td><td align="center" valign="top">9</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td style="width: 30px;" align="center" valign="top"> </td><td style="width: 15px;" align="center" valign="top">TD</td><td align="center" valign="top">0:18</td><td>Pat White pass complete to Dorrell Jalloh for 3 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Two-point conversion attempt, Pat White rush GOOD.Drive info: 7 plays, 61 yds in 0:53
</td><td align="center" valign="top">20</td><td align="center" valign="top">17</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td style="width: 30px;" align="center" valign="top"> </td><td style="width: 15px;" align="center" valign="top">FG</td><td align="center" valign="top">0:00</td><td>Pat McAfee 52 yard field goal GOOD.Drive info: 2 plays, 22 yds in 0:13
</td><td align="center" valign="top">20</td><td align="center" valign="top">20</td></tr></tbody></table>
Fuck

tool21

EOG Dedicated

That's fucking bullshit i have Cini ML. How pissed am I.....

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

No idea about the safety...wasn't paying attention to the game. Love this bullshit...kills an under that was never in jeopardy. Fucking shit ass luck.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

my fave part of this was when WVU tied the game and sent it into OT they showed all of the WVU fans who had left coming back into the stadium. it was a riot - all these "loyal" fans. i think someone told them a dentist was waiting for them outside the stadium so they all went rushing back in to avoid meeting such an "evil man". i guess they all grabbed their sibling/spouse (in WV - same thing) and headed back inside to watch the end

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

my fave part of this was when WVU tied the game and sent it into OT they showed all of the WVU fans who had left coming back into the stadium. it was a riot - all these "loyal" fans. i think someone told them a dentist was waiting for them outside the stadium so they all went rushing back in to avoid meeting such an "evil man". i guess they all grabbed their sibling/spouse (in WV - same thing) and headed back inside to watch the end

:cheers

Wade

EOG Master

are you saying west virginians bang their own sister or brother?

Finance

EOG Veteran

I was on the under, and I thought the TCU beat on Thursday was bad - sheesh!!!

I had Cinn and when WVa got the ball first in OT I was set for one of the epic bad beats. WVa could have gotten at least 6 more pts in the 4th qtr but went for it on 4th down twice in FG range because they were down 2 Td's.