Why Do I Never See All These Successful Touts Atop The Various Las Vegas Public Contests?

Now we have Irv Meltzer at 23-6.

All the paid radio and TV touts are like 12-3 ALL THE TIME. They are winning "Games of the Year" everyday. They have "information." the public does not have. Last weekend was big, but this weekend is going to be bigger! Same script, same shtick--they must all have attended the same Tout school.

So why aren't these same guys all vying for the Top 20 spots of every football contest in town every week? You would think with their claimed results, nobody else would even be able to crack the the top spots. It would simply be a weekly battle between the touts who went 5-0 that week and the ones who went 4-1.

You'd think they would want to win the Hilton Contest at least once. That would give them marketing material for the next decade and a half.

Pretty funny.

Re: Why Do I Never See All These Successful Touts Atop The Various Las Vegas Public Contests?

The only Tout that I ever remember was Dave Cokin a few years back (like 6 or7) was (I think) third in the Hilton contest. Back when he did the radio show in Vegas. But you are right they are all scum.

Re: Why Do I Never See All These Successful Touts Atop The Various Las Vegas Public Contests?

joe gaffney = tout... and won it last year.

Cannon

Banned

CHUCK LUCK IS THE GREATEST TOUT THIS SITE HAS EVER HAD!

Cannon your BS is old. Your games suck :hangt

Chuck is the Man :+excited-

Cannon

Banned

I bet all of Chuck's plays he posts on this site. Huge week for him he is 3-6 with Vikings out. Hoping to go 40% for the week on his plays wish me luck Chuckie Ghost.