Play(s) for Wenesday 11.12

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Play(s) for Wenesday 11.12

If anyone is curious why I'm on Miami tonight:

Roy is not 100% - Wade will elevate his play for the fans. Oden is back for Portland but will be limited to see how his foot is doing. Wouldn't be suprised if he only played 20 minutes this game. Marion is expected but will have to double check before tip off. He said he was ready to play Monday but the team held him out just for precautions. If he was ready Monday he should be ready today.

Ok so the only reason is that you think wade is going to have a good game. Anyone can tell you that. Portland is a much better team. So if wade scores 30 witch he probally won't even do bc Roy is healthy enough and is excellent so far this season.
If not playing the blaZers but I don't like the heat either I think there are easier games out there

GL tool

Drink beers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Ok so the only reason is that you think wade is going to have a good game. Anyone can tell you that. Portland is a much better team. So if wade scores 30 witch he probally won't even do bc Roy is healthy enough and is excellent so far this season.
If not playing the blaZers but I don't like the heat either I think there are easier games out there

GL tool

Drink beers

If Marion plays this line should be Miami -10 total at 190.5 Does that clarify it a bit more for you? Since you're fairly new here you should know i never make a bet unless my projections agree. The 'miscellaneous' information that I post are things that would alter my projection. It is my job to take my line add or subtract the misc. and decide if it's a solid bet. Maybe i just shouldn't do any write up's anymore.

Yes the only reason i'm betting Miami is because Wade called me up this morning and told me he was going to have a good game. 91023i2ndw;l I was trying to make the point that Roy isn't 100% and he has to cover Wade in a big game. That could cause some problems.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

so "square bear" your plays are

n.ill -2.5
heat -2

u got another one?

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

SSI,

If you're gonna come into my thread at least know what the fuck you're talking about. N. Illinois is definitely not a square play.

If Marion plays this line should be Miami -10

Tool are you on Crack :+clueless

Have you seen Portland play this year? My gut tells me you are sleeping on them because your on the east coast or something? They are solid, IMO much better overall team.

bench factor in this game:

Rodriguez, Fernandez, Outlaw, Frye, Przybilla

vs.

Quinn, Cook, Diawara, Anthony, Blount

Portland better overall team

Best of luck buddy though, hope you cash :cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Tool are you on Crack :+clueless

Have you seen Portland play this year? My gut tells me you are sleeping on them because your on the east coast or something? They are solid, IMO much better overall team.

:+drinking

Miami is without a doubt the better shooting team and they handle the rock better.

Im not drunk...If you think with Marion, the HEat would be laying 10, either your drunk or you need a new system.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Im not drunk...If you think with Marion, the HEat would be laying 10, either your drunk or you need a new system.

Haha, i never said you were drunk. You said i was on crack so i say no alcohol. That's why i put that picture in. I wish i could show you my program but I can't.

ha gotcha...my bad Tool ...i hope u cash, just saying Portland is playoff team in the loaded west this year and they can win on the road, nice bench, etc...Dangerous team

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I just need to know if Marion is playing.....i hate how they keep these things a big secret. If he can't play at 5pm he ain't gonna be able to play at 8pm.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

your still an arrogant little prick.

i called you that but i was returning the favor, asshole.

hope you lose them both.

SSI

hope you lose them both.

SSI

Lets take it easy guys It may be best if you guys stay out of each others threads IMO12io4j2w90

SSI

EOG Dedicated

fair enough but the little guy, runs in and out of mine at times, takes a shot and leaves.

he thinks he is much better than he really is.

ill stay out of his threads but i have no use for him..

cant you guys tell, in his writing style, how arrogant he is.

SSI

fair enough but the little guy, runs in and out of mine at times, takes a shot and leaves.

he thinks he is much better than he really is.

ill stay out of his threads but i have no use for him..

cant you guys tell, in his writing style, how arrogant he is.

SSI

I will make sure he stays out of yours and if you will stay out of his.

Thanks12io4j2w90

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

hope you lose them both.

SSI

SSI, take a damn chill pill and frost the fruck off.

This site doesn't need this kind of BS.

I will speak for myself; nevertheless, I don't care to see someone bash another poster for their picks; whatever the frucking reason maybe.

Drive on Tool. Pretend this jackass is a fire-hydrant and piss all over her.l:+textinb3

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Vanshady and Smooth1

Here are my projections for various situations (remember injuries are not included)

Home: Portland 102.02 Away: Miami 95.7
Nuetral: Portland 94.35 Miami 100.07
Home: Miami 101.6 Away: Portland 89.09

I'm sure you guys still think I'm on crack though.

For this game, Portland has shown so far this season they don't perform well on the road. Miami plays very well at home. Keep in mind it is very early in the season and the projections get more accurate as more games are played. I will more than likely bet more units on games later in the season. I'm easing into it.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Sagarin Ratings:

Portland Trail Blazers = 88.66
Miami Heat = 92.07

Home court Worth = 4

He has Miami by 7
</pre>
But who knows if Marion is playing.... :hangt

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I was on Miami as well took & it looked good going into the 4th.

You're right, Marion would have made a big difference and talk early was that he was leaning towards playing.....