Weds CFB...I'm a Square Today

I can't believe I'm going square tonite, but looks like I am:doh1

Central Michigan +3.5 220/200
Temple -1 220/200

GL tonite guys:cheers

Re: Weds CFB...I'm a Square Today

Thanks Gyno....Quebb, I've seen these lines move like this before, and the results have been to the side going the other way has been OK half the time.....That leads me to believe, I'm probably fucked...LOL
GL guys:+excited-

Let'sWin999

EOG Enthusiast

I'm on the winning streak lately(did not post those plays here cause since I'm new here PPL don't care if I post winner) , and I'm gonna go with C. Mich here.We in the same boat .

I'm gonna celebrate first LoLs :party

I'm on the winning streak lately(did not post those plays here cause since I'm new here PPL don't care if I post winner) , and I'm gonna go with C. Mich here.We in the same boat .

I'm gonna celebrate first LoLs :party
Your'e wrong there bro...post em up! People do care around here and ya should sign up for the tracking forum, BW does a great job over there and you'll gain some respect that way as well! Good to have you around, post em up and GL to us tonite:cheers

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

I thought temple was going to pull it out also. Good picks tho train. Kept it exciting haha

Thanks Gyno, I appreciate it bud91023i2ndw;l

Flynn, even though it was a winning night, these are the ones I'd rather forget...LOL...Who needs the stress:+textinb3Thanks for dropping in bro