EOG forum

WVU

EOG Master
Has become a melting pot of all the other forums. Every decent poster from all the sites now posts here. Some hide their identity, but the best of all the forums are here.

I wonder why that is?

:houra

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: EOG forum

EOG has easily taken over as the #1 Gambling/Sports forum... It starts at the top with The Shrink, and hiring Mo as head mod was a brilliant move

WVU

EOG Master

It is interesting that many posters from across the way came here to bash and have stayed to become a big part of EOG.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

This forum will be the true #1 when we no longer have to compare ourselves or talk about the other forums.

I think its the Mods here keep it clean. I know I cannot stand to see a thread turn into a bash fest. Across the street it gets out of hand on a regular basis. There is a poster who is on an incredible run in CFB, like 77% winners over the whole season and his threads are just stupid with bashing.

Put that crap in the Asylum (RR over there) or just delete it and move on. No one tries to pick a loser and no one can win 100%...Why bash a person who already feels bad that they lost?

Blondie

EOG Master

Would you two consider keeping it to one thread in the asylum?

that way the two of you can go at it back and forth without crapping up every thread?

Just a thought....

Blondie

EOG Master

Uh, lets see. Maybe because it is a sports gambling forum and I am a professional gambler? You that dumb? Wait, I already know the answer to that.

Then instead of harassing WVU why not try to enlighten us with some of you wisdom and insight :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I will give some wisdom right now. Main reason it has taken off in my opinion is the hire of MO as head mod. Guy does an awesome job here. Knows his sports and is great poster. Perfect guy for this gig.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

good thread, ive seen a lot of good people come over, we're lucky to have them. ty rf!!

i think credit has to go to the bossman. i think the biggest thing for some posters was when he humbled himself enough to admit some of the things that he feels hes done wrong over the years. i know my bud joey and some others respected that a lot. none of us are perfect, it was good to see the big guy humanize himself and not act as if he was above the questions like some may.

with that comes the addition of sg. i know i hope each day that one of my pms will finally change her mind and she will give her picks topless on youtube. one day.

Last edited:

good thread, ive seen a lot of good people come over, we're lucky to have them. ty rf!!

i think credit has to go to the bossman. i think the biggest thing for some posters was when he humbled himself enough to admit some of the things that he feels hes done wrong over the years. i know my bud joey and some others respected that a lot. none of us are perfect, it was good to see the big guy humanize himself and not act as if he was above the questions like some may.

with the comes the addition of sg. i know i hope each day that one of my pms will finally change her mind and she will give her picks topless on youtube. one day.
:nono

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::