Lebron James or Dwight Howard....

Re: Lebron James or Dwight Howard....

howard 100% if im building a team...you dont catch many guys who can go 25 and 15 on any given night

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lebron James, and I hate him. You don't find a guy of his talent, EVER. He's almost as tall as Howard for god sakes.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

howard 100% if im building a team...you dont catch many guys who can go 25 and 15 on any given night

Disagree 100%.... Lebron is the guy id take and its not even close. He averages 30, 7, and 8. Has already taken a team with nobody that was really helping him to the NBA Finals.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

lbj... would take howard over everyone except lbj, kobe and maybe cp3.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Basically it's as simple as this. Who would you rather have.

Magic or Wilt? or Hakeem?

I'd take LBJ and I'd take Magic. Lebron's size gives him a huge advantage in this question.

Disagree 100%.... Lebron is the guy id take and its not even close. He averages 30, 7, and 8. Has already taken a team with nobody that was really helping him to the NBA Finals.

there are plenty of guys that can score...you dont see any centers doing what howard has been doing the past couple years

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Problem I have with taking a center is that you need someone to get him the ball. He can't do it on his own. Lebron has the ball in his hands more and that means his impact is slightly bigger, IMO. They're both great players and I'd take either one, but I have to say I'd take the guy who can play 4 different positions.

mofome

Banned

big men win championships. 5 star steals topics from professionals.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Lebron like Magic, Bird etc make their teammates better. They control the game. All the games....their passing is what separates them.

Howard is Shaq now?? :LMAO:LMAO 2348ji23e

Getting pretty damn close. How many guys in the history of the NBA have had 30 points, 20 rebounds, and 10 blocks in a game? If you don't consider that dominant than you are a lost cause.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

big men win championships. 5 star steals topics from professionals.

Lebron is the closest thing to MJ.... MJ didnt have dominant big men. Lebron WILL win multiple titles with or WITHOUT a dominant big man. That is a guarentee

he doesnt just score.... 2348ji23e

you list all the premier scorers like lebron and list their other stats

then you list all the premier centers like howard and compare their other stats

i think howard is a much harder person to find in today's age...

Lebron is the closest thing to MJ.... MJ didnt have dominant big men. Lebron WILL win multiple titles with or WITHOUT a dominant big man. That is a guarentee

MJ was great but also had a ton of All-Stars on that roster doing the small things. Rodman was great on defense and rebounding, Pippen was a top scorer, Horace Grant was good on both sides of the ball...

Those teams were loaded.

Apple

Banned

Kobe Bryant is a lot closer to MJ.. Kobe Bryant is a poor mans MJ, Lebron is a different kind of player..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

In modern basketball, no Big man has gotten a ring with out a great guard or wing man. In modern basketball a guard has gotten 6 titles with out a big man.

Duncan is the closest one but the next two best players on his team were Parker and Ginoboli.

lebron is nowhere close to MJ...he is lazy on defense...doesnt have a complete jumpshot from anywhere...and is terrible at the FT line...three things that put MJ over anybody comparable like bron bron...if anybody kobe is the closest thing to MJ

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OK I'm changing my opinion. I can't agree with someone who says this.
:+clueless

Lebron isn't clutch, doesn't make free throws late and can't hit a big jumper with the game on the line.

Mike was the clutchest of all time, made every big free throw and never missed a big jumper.

Jordan was one of the best defensive guards in the history of the league, Lebron only plays defense when he wants to.

I guess I'm failing to see the similarities. He also plays nothing like Michael did.

Kobe is the closest thing to Michael and Wade follows him. Wade has taken over a finals and won it for his team. Kobe has won rings and been incredibly clutch while doing so.

:doh1

5 star bomb

EOG Master

OK I'm changing my opinion. I can't agree with someone who says this.
:+clueless

Lebron isn't clutch, doesn't make free throws late and can't hit a big jumper with the game on the line.

Mike was the clutchest of all time, made every big free throw and never missed a big jumper.

Jordan was one of the best defensive guards in the history of the league, Lebron only plays defense when he wants to.

I guess I'm failing to see the similarities. He also plays nothing like Michael did.

Kobe is the closest thing to Michael and Wade follows him. Wade has taken over a finals and won it for his team. Kobe has won rings and been incredibly clutch while doing so.

:doh1

i didnt mean playing style. obviously Kobe is closer when it comes to that. I am saying taking over a game, and if you need to score. Give me Lebron, hes 250 lbs and can get to the rim like nobody else

In modern basketball, no Big man has gotten a ring with out a great guard or wing man. In modern basketball a guard has gotten 6 titles with out a big man.

Duncan is the closest one but the next two best players on his team were Parker and Ginoboli.

???

since 1999 the champion had a HOF big man outside of the pistons...6 of the 9 champions in that period had a center as MVP of the finals

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i didnt mean playing style. obviously Kobe is closer when it comes to that. I am saying taking over a game, and if you need to score. Give me Lebron, hes 250 lbs and can get to the rim like nobody else

If I need a score give me Wade or Kobe WAY ahead of Lebron. WAY!!!

Parker and Ginoboli are great guards now? You are stretching it and then some.