***EOG online gaming tracker***

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

i always dive with the d-lineman trying to get a sack right when it switches to the safety who then dives and gets beat.

rjt721

EOG Master

TH, I'll play you. You can be the Pats and I'll be the worst team in the game to make it interesting.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

HAHA F that. Let's do the random thing. I don't want to play like that.

Three randoms but if you pass up a team you can't use them. Deal?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Let me get my system turned on and set up. I'm on adderall so I got a chance tonight. 91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just realized I haven't eaten again today. Been so into poker and on Adderall that I forgot to eat. FUCK!

Came in 28th in the 40k G'teed tonight. Only got 80$. 7k to first place. I went dead at the wrong time, and sometimes I feel like they're trying to bait you into losing. Finally after folding very good hands, that would have lost, I pushed as a semi-short stack with 88 and they didn't hold up against AK. Would have been right back in the tournament if I won the hand. Bummer.

Finished 13th in a smaller tournament that only paid 1800 to first. Simply got beat by a better hand. Two really tough loses tonight. Tomorrow is a new day though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

7-0 RJT. I knew he was running a WR screen on 4th and short and couldn't stop it. I was standing right next to the guy too. HAHA

I just realized I haven't eaten again today. Been so into poker and on Adderall that I forgot to eat. FUCK!

Came in 28th in the 40k G'teed tonight. Only got 80$. 7k to first place. I went dead at the wrong time, and sometimes I feel like they're trying to bait you into losing. Finally after folding very good hands, that would have lost, I pushed as a semi-short stack with 88 and they didn't hold up against AK. Would have been right back in the tournament if I won the hand. Bummer.

Finished 13th in a smaller tournament that only paid 1800 to first. Simply got beat by a better hand. Two really tough loses tonight. Tomorrow is a new day though.

Man I love Adderall or however you spell it. Pretty sure I actually have ADD or ADHD though because I was supposed to be writing articles the last four hours and I've been dicking around on EOG. That stuff makes me concentrate and get work done.