I was chatting with the bossman aka The Shrink on the phone today and he said

mofome

Banned
clev
clev over

the man is getting info during our talks. at times im rambling on and hes just saying "uh huh, yeah, uh huh" at those times i know info is coming in. i will be ignored for a minute for a 2-0 any night.

:houra:houra:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: I was chatting with the bossman aka The Shrink on the phone today and he said

oh yeah you can always tell when the big man tunes you out with the 'mmm, hmmmm'

mofome

Banned
Re: I was chatting with the bossman aka The Shrink on the phone today and he said

haha bossman is focused on other things at times. his phone beeps 10 times per minute.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

cleve nfl or cleve nba?

He told me Denver and under.

:+clueless

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

info woulda been awesome before the game :(

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member

did u give this info out earlier?

Apple

Banned

He gave me Denver.. SHIT

mofome

Banned

did u give this info out earlier?

na, i didnt post anything in the nba. we were just talking and he gave me those, the guy has been winning a ton so i thought it was awesome.

mofome

Banned

oh yeah i told timely and quebbler on aim when i was talking with them.

Apple

Banned

Why the hell did he give me and OSU Denver then? Jesus Christ

mofome

Banned

i gave quebbler a tie at +80000 in the game.

I think Ken is giving out both sides like the Meatman.

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member

I pay good money for this shit and find out there are secret picks.

Meanwhile Jeff Jones picks get moved.

Im calling Jesse Jackson

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Why would you come on AFTER the game and tell us Shrink gave you 2 winning plays and you guys didn't share it?

:+clueless

I wonder who has been in Kennys ear regarding his leroys contest picks?

I hope he calls my cell and leaves a message ...

mofome

Banned

Why would you come on AFTER the game and tell us Shrink gave you 2 winning plays and you guys didn't share it?

because he gave 2 wins and i wanted to make a post about it. does this bother you for some reason? just a compliment and a note on how hot the guy has been recently. nothing negative one wouldnt think.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

because he gave 2 wins and i wanted to make a post about it. does this bother you for some reason? just a compliment and a note on how hot the guy has been recently. nothing negative one wouldnt think.

No, nothing negative. What I meant was I wanted the play too!!!!!2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

haha yeah i didnt think about posting someone elses plays really, i was just happy when i saw the final score. i bet 1$ these days, im broke. i was just jacked and wanted to give the guy some props. sometimes positive things/compliments are good.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I would like to give him some props on giving me 2 winning plays. Damn it SHRINK!!!! Share the knowledge...

Jets suck.

Journeyman

EOG Master

mmmm yeah ...mmm hmmm yeah.....uh huh...what did you say Jman?