Is This Obama Avatar Racist Or Simply Stating Fact?

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Is This Obama Avatar Racist Or Simply Stating Fact?

People keep saying he is the first African American President. They fail to say he is the first inter-racial president.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Lot of haters out there. I really have no idea why people get hung up on racial divisive issues when the country as a whole have a lot more pressing issues than what race the president is. Some people have crosses to bear, others burn them. I think we have 8 years of total mismanagement that may have led us to ruin. Sadly that is now Obama's cross to bear.

Best Wishes...OF 2348ji23e

soli

EOG Dedicated

For those who are not aware, the statement that Obama is both black & white is a fact however America set a rule for the race of the person by the 1 drop rule. By rule Obama is Black per America. Don't shoot the messenger...Look up the 1 drop rule

felonee

EOG Veteran

More racist e-mail has gone through my email in the 2 weeks after Obama was elected than in the entire time he was made the dem nominee. Namely the Obama 50 dollar bill, the new national anthem, the new Air Force One......just a few examples...

texansfan

EOG Master

More racist e-mail has gone through my email in the 2 weeks after Obama was elected than in the entire time he was made the dem nominee. Namely the Obama 50 dollar bill, the new national anthem, the new Air Force One......just a few examples...

Don't forget the car.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

People keep saying he is the first African American President. They fail to say he is the first inter-racial president.

Very true ball

I guarantee you that there are more people out there than we can imagine who was/is behind him that have no clue that he's half white.............

Very true ball

I guarantee you that there are more people out there than we can imagine who was/is behind him that have no clue that he's half white.............

Ok I have a question though.........how many people here are actually true just one nationality? I mean isn't it true we all have different cultures that make us up. I know I have ancestors from Mexico and Spain. I know lots of people who may have some Native Indian in them but also Irish or German. So aren't we all a little mixed up?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Ok I have a question though.........how many people here are actually true just one nationality? I mean isn't it true we all have different cultures that make us up. I know I have ancestors from Mexico and Spain. I know lots of people who may have some Native Indian in them but also Irish or German. So aren't we all a little mixed up?

Of course, you're right, but you're talking makeup from hundreds/thousands of years.

This is a clear 50% of being Caucasian, and most of us didn't know he was half white until we heard it somewhere, so I'm sure there are plenty out there that still don't even have a clue...... :)