Friday night Drunk tank

Re: Friday night Drunk tank

Beer pong tournament at a local bar that my friends own that pays $100 (cheap ass beer too) and then gonna get a bottle of Jager I think.

Haha I couldn't sleep last night and the girlfriend was in my room so I didn't want to be loud on the computer and such. Went to the gas station, bought two 40's of Old E and played Madden for 2 hours until I was ready for bed. Those things are way funner than sleeping pills.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

i used to drink old english back in high school. taste like shit but it'll get the job done. plus its cheap.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i started a 3 month sober mission on Monday... Im already drinking tonight 2938u4ji23 2348ji23e

I lied. I have 30 minutes til I leave for the bar (like half a mile away) so I am starting with an ice cold Natural Light that has been in the fridge for a few weeks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Round up some people for a beerpong kegger for tonight or tomorrow night. Been too long since last time I drank.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

beer pong might be the best game ever invented...

played it with 151 one night, bad bad idea. blackout city

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

beer pong might be the best game ever invented...

played it with 151 one night, bad bad idea. blackout city
Agreed...no better game. When you run out of beer you have to keep going...had many of those nights running out of beer and resorting to hard alcohol. 91023i2ndw;l Good times...my kitchen at my old apartment was pretty much just a big beer pong table we built. Always a huge mess every morning but well worth it.

SG, this lost a lot of the respect I had for you. Stella??? Don't tell me you like those piss beers Kronenburg or Heineken too? Even Iron Shitty is better than that stuff.

Started off with Newcastles, than moved to white russians, then madrases, and now jack and coke

mofome

Banned

you make a strong sales pitch, i will take that into consideration. after 1 hour in her company you will probably want to fight me, her and yourself.

you make a strong sales pitch, i will take that into consideration. after 1 hour in her company you will probably want to fight me, her and yourself.

Sounds good.

FAAAAAMMMMMMIIIILLLLLYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEUNNNNNIIIIIIONNNNNNNNNNN
FFFFFFFOOOOOORRRRRRR TTHHHHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mofome

Banned

hines where do u live around? u need to come here for march madness with skins and the boys.