Jman would you of considered MMA in your Prime?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
If MMA was big when you were younger do you think you would have gotten into it? You got the size and strength it seems...

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: Jman would you of considered MMA in your Prime?

nothing against jman but it takes a lot more than strength in MMA

Most these dudes if not all have 1 black belt if not more.

Journeyman

EOG Master

j-man is a pussy, he'd get fucked up

you're a big talker on this forum kid...I would crush you in less than a minute , guarantee that much.

does it feel good breaking bad to someone three times your size with your keyboard?

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

nothing against jman but it takes a lot more than strength in MMA

Most these dudes if not all have 1 black belt if not more.

very true, I would have faired much better as a boxer, had I chose this barbaric type of sport.

:rolleyes:

you're a big talker on this forum kid...I would crush you in less than a minute , guarantee that much.

does it feel good breaking bad to someone three times your size with your keyboard?

:pop:

you're the one with all the physical threats "acting tuff" . Just because people have strength doesn't mean they are awesome on fighting :doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

If MMA was big when you were younger do you think you would have gotten into it? You got the size and strength it seems...

No, I was far too athletic to stoop to this level...I don't like to fight, unless I had to.

I was good enough to play professional soccer had there been the opportunities in the USA.

Journeyman

EOG Master

you're the one with all the physical threats "acting tuff" . Just because people have strength doesn't mean they are awesome on fighting :doh1

What have I ever said to you ya little fucking cocksucker?

Take Mo's dick out of your mouth long enough to read the forum.

I don't 'act tuff' (as you put it)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

No I was far too athletic to stoop to this level...I don't like to fight, unless I had to.

I was good enough to play professional soccer had there been the opportunities in the USA.

Not for nothing - you threatened to punch a hole right through my head

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not for nothing - you threatened to punch a hole right through my head

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO:::doh1

I respect you enough to post to you, this little kid Cee , has zero game.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I like to rile up the big guy but I would not get to close to him if he were real angry at me - but I'll stick take Liddell over J.

What have I ever said to you ya little fucking cocksucker?

Take Mo's dick out of your mouth long enough to read the forum.

I don't 'act tuff' (as you put it)

You lie constantly on here. Try be yourself for once in life and not some pretend "all american athlete" who's done nothing as fair as his fake abilitys.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

For the record - I'll also take Mo over J - he's just too too strong for J

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

For the record - I'll also take Ken over J - I don't know - I just have a feeling he would catch J

Journeyman

EOG Master

awww shucks, people picking Mo to beat me up again.

get a fucking hobby other than trying to get a rise out of me dorks. this same shit day after day.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour acts like a prick to me but tries to buddy up on private messages....what a psycho.

get a fucking hobby other than trying to get a rise out of me dorks. this same shit day after day.

Same shit from you everyday also. Today u are professional soccer player. What a goofball you are. You realize u don't do shit but sit behind a pc all day, no?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - it is all fun and games until Mo's name is involved - I swear if J thought he could get away with it - he would make Mo disappear - J, Mo's just too brutally strong for you - plus he has youth - he has looks - he has the girls - dude is the total package - J, I too am jealous of Moses

Journeyman

EOG Master

today? I have said the exact same things for years you little ****.

u said the same shit about the forum owner here when you left, you're just a punk...I saw your picture, you're a little pansy.

anyway, whatever, I'm done responding to you.

Hittdog looks like he would of been a great MMA fighter in his younger days if he had trained for it

Journeyman

EOG Master

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - it is all fun and games until Mo's name is involved - I swear if J thought he could get away with it - he would make Mo disappear - J, Mo's just too brutally strong for you - plus he has youth - he has looks - he has the girls - dude is the total package - J, I too am jealous of Moses

Yeah I agree...could not agree more....Mo is God and I am a garbage man living in a shed.

lmao, every time i talk with you. U always mention how u saw my pic. I'm glad to know u have my image burned into your mind hhahaa

no longer responding? not surprising, what else could u say about sitting behind a pc all day and not doing shit in life. That in your mind your an all american and just didn't "feel like" going out and proving yourself by competing in those events?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Seymour acts like a prick to me but tries to buddy up on private messages....what a psycho.

How many times have we been through this? - I like you - but you lose your composure too easily - J, no one cares if you run a 5 minute mile, bench 400 or play soccer like Pele

Journeyman

EOG Master

CEE would get his ass kicked by 90% of the posters on this forum.

at least :doh1 did you see that little candy ass ****? he had the balls to show his little stick figure in his avatar, wearing a fucking yo boy cap.

f ing clown

Journeyman

EOG Master

How many times have we been through this? - I like you - but you lose your composure too easily - J, no one cares if you run a 5 minute mile, bench 400 or play soccer like Pele

You are at best a weirdo man, you posted photos of your dick , you have stalked me on these forums for yrs, then PM me all buddy buddy asking for advice.

Dude, get a hobby.

p.s. I don't care what you think of me, do you really think I do?