Season Long ML RR Big Dog Parlay

Every year I take the five biggest NFL dogs and do a RR parlay in 2s,3s,4s and a five. Every week. Some where along the line it almost always cashes big.

Just for fun I thought I'd post this up every week and see if the bad Karma will shut me out this year.

This weeks puppys

Hou +240
SL +310
Caro +350
Chi +400
Clev +230

I do a five dollar RR at the cost of 130 a week. This weeks potential payout is over 15K and I need a three teamer to make money and most 2 teamers will get about half of my investment back. Lets see what happens in 2008. Best of luck to you all this year.

:houra

This "system" requires a great deal of patience it could be week 13 before I get lucky but I'm certain it will cash large before the end of the year.

A couple of years ago I picked up a 3200.00 NFL weekend with free play money from BetJam. I'm normally a very conservative player who only plays straight action, this is my chance to take a walk on the "wild side".

:+excited-

Re: Season Long ML RR Big Dog Parlay

Jimmy, please just delete the post. I don't visit this part of the forum, thanks

- K1

YTD -155.00

Big Doggies this week, over 56K for a miracle

Oak +400
Cin +600
Mia +550
SL +370
NYJ +350

Close to pefection turns into bad bads, one in ot and one with 3 ticks left

Looks like another heartbreak Sunday, but I got one in and three winning .... I'll be more than happy to cash with three!

Cashed one two teamer for $108.00, would have been a sweet day if they only played a half

YTD -307

Cashed three two teamers and one three teamer totaling about $300.00. About $170.00 in profit bringing my YTD to -$137.00

Cash with Clev and SL for @ $110.00, pass interference call in Minny costs me a huge payday

YTD -157.00

I'm due .... the last two weeks have been brutal. I like most of the dogs with the points today. Lets see if I can cash at least three money liners :)

The Chiefs and the Lions can both suck the shit out of a dead dogs ass