Smooth's NBA mon 40-25 YTD (+42.00 units)

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Smooth's NBA mon 40-25 YTD (+42.00 units)

Great pick Smooth. The Spurs will be huffing and puffing by halftime since they're old and played a tight one last night.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Smooth thoughts on that total. I had the over last night and last by a friggin point and half or whatever.

lean on the over but will stay away from it, Clippers need this one bad and are desperate for a win with 1-8 record...sure they will try to play defense! spurs have not many scorers left on the team, Duncan will have a tough night after close win yesterday, tough matchup vs. Camby! Udoka is out for SA, Mason won't score that much guarded by Davis. Only scorer left is Finley!

Davis and Thornton scorers for clippers! tough matchup for Thornton vs. Bowen.

could be a 92-79 type of game :rolleyes:

lean on the over but will stay away from it, Clippers need this one bad and are desperate for a win with 1-8 record...sure they will try to play defense! spurs have not many scorers left on the team, Duncan will have a tough night after close win yesterday, tough matchup vs. Camby! Udoka is out for SA, Mason won't score that much guarded by Davis. Only scorer left is Finley!

Davis and Thornton scorers for clippers! tough matchup for Thornton vs. Bowen.

could be a 92-79 type of game :rolleyes:

Exactly one of the main reasons, I'm on this as well. Clippers as you said will look at this as a must win. Lets cash!
<!-- / message -->

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

hey nice number on the clips......on them as well tonight, but at a worse number....gl to you and wish you nothing but the best.:smokesmal

adding:

2 units

Clippers -0.5 (1st quarter)

Clippers -1 (1st half)

Boston

EOG Dedicated

9 units on a trash squad you have some stones my friend good luck tonight I'm on the other side but hope you cash all the same

Apple

Banned

Wow 9 units.. I do think Clippers first half is probably a good bet..

Will likely follow that one real small.. Just cant trust the Clippers whatsoever over a 48 min span.. I'll be rooting for them. Congrats on the 42 unis

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

good luck Smooth...on the Clips with you tonight...looks like you're doing great in CBB also..keep it up..got off the plane a little late otherwise would have tailed your George Mason play..

good luck Smooth...on the Clips with you tonight...looks like you're doing great in CBB also..keep it up..got off the plane a little late otherwise would have tailed your George Mason play..

thanks bud!

Wade

EOG Master

Clippers should be contracted then shot. :shooting: