Who is worse: Jason Campbell or Trent Edwards?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who is worse, Jason Campbell or Trent Edwards?

Re: Who is worse, Jason Campbell or Trent Edwards?

thats laughable.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Who is worse: Jason Campbell or Trent Edwards?

You cant really think that Campbell is a great QB can you MOFOME?? He isnt even in the top 3 of his own division possibly

Apple

Banned

I'd take Campbell right now.. But this will be easier to answer next season.

mofome

Banned

You cant really think that Campbell is a great QB can you MOFOME?? He isnt even in the top 3 of his own division possibly

i dont think hes great, no, but hes above average. he doesnt make many mistakes, he can run, he stays calm, he makes throws while getting hit, he has a huge arm. he just needs to get time and cant have so many drops. the oline got killed two weeks in a row for him. hes working on a new offense, give him a break. no chance i would trade him for trent edwards. not a chance.

PO69

EOG Master

I have $50 bet on Brady Quinn scoring the first TD in the game at 20 to 1. I would love for a qb sneak from the 1 yard line.

Of course I wont win this week, but it pays nicely.

I did win 2 weeks ago though

i dont think hes great, no, but hes above average. he doesnt make many mistakes, he can run, he stays calm, he makes throws while getting hit, he has a huge arm. he just needs to get time and cant have so many drops. the oline got killed two weeks in a row for him. hes working on a new offense, give him a break. no chance i would trade him for trent edwards. not a chance.

No way that Campbell is better than average. Name the teams that he would start on.

mofome

Banned

haha really? you need a brady run for a td as the first td?

mofome

Banned

No way that Campbell is better than average. Name the teams that he would start on.

raiders, you're crazy with your hate on this guy. you've flopped all over the board on him. i dont want to continue talking with you about anyone who isnt white.

raiders, you're crazy with your hate on this guy. you've flopped all over the board on him. i dont want to continue talking with you about anyone who isnt white.
flopped????? highest I had him rated is 19.............Playing the race card again?

mofome

Banned

flopped????? highest I had him rated is 19.............Playing the race card again?

1) the race card is on you. you say racist shit.
2) you've said you were wrong about him once already this year.
3) this is a waste. hes a good qb, thats all there is to it. you dont agree, i cant have the same conversation with you every day. groundhog was a good movie, but not one i care to live myself.

Campbell is better than Edwards for the simple fact that he doesn't make mistakes.

SF, Rams, Det, TB, Minn, Hou, Cin, Cle, Buff, NE, Balt, Oak, KC

SF-Maybe
Rams-Hell no
Det-anyone would be better
TB-Fuck no
Minn-See Detroit
Hou-NO
Cin-NO and definitely no when Palmer comes back
Cle-NO
Buff-Maybe
NE-NO
Balt-NO
Oak-See Minnie and Detroit
KC-NO

mofome

Banned

SF-Maybe
Rams-Hell no
Det-anyone would be better
TB-Fuck no
Minn-See Detroit
Hou-NO
Cin-NO and definitely no when Palmer comes back
Cle-NO
Buff-Maybe
NE-NO
Balt-NO
Oak-See Minnie and Detroit
KC-NO

you're absolutely out of your mind.

1) the race card is on you. you say racist shit.
2) you've said you were wrong about him once already this year.
3) this is a waste. hes a good qb, thats all there is to it. you dont agree, i cant have the same conversation with you every day. groundhog was a good movie, but not one i care to live myself.
He's an awful QB. I never said he was good. The worst QBs and Coaches in the league are Black for the most part. If you deny this then you are playing the race card. That's the reason why some of these awful coaches don't get canned.

Just because Campbell is awful in everyone's eyes except yours doesn't make me a racist. My favorite players of all time are Black in Michael Jordan and Walter Payton. Their work ethic, play and interviews after the game should be admired by all.

mofome

Banned

He's an awful QB. I never said he was good. The worst QBs and Coaches in the league are Black for the most part. If you deny this then you are playing the race card. That's the reason why some of these awful coaches don't get canned.

Just because Campbell is awful in everyone's eyes except yours doesn't make me a racist. My favorite players of all time are Black in Michael Jordan and Walter Payton. Their work ethic, play and interviews after the game should be admired by all.

look dude, i talk with a successful nfl scout. i talk with a coach who has coached qbs for 28 years. you don't know shit compared to these people. you get it?

calling campbell awful is just ridiculous.

better arm and moves better as well.

True. But, for me, the bottom line is he's a better decision maker and he reads the field better, and that's something you can work with.
Edwards: 10 INTs
Campbell: 3 INTs

look dude, i talk with a successful nfl scout. i talk with a coach who has coached qbs for 28 years. you don't know shit compared to these people. you get it?

calling campbell awful is just ridiculous.

LOL. And they said the same about Vince Young and a myriad of other busts including Rex Grossman. Just another crap call by your "so called" experts. Campbell is stopping Wash from being a great team.

mofome

Banned

LOL. And they said the same about Vince Young and a myriad of other busts including Rex Grossman. Just another crap call by your "so called" experts. Campbell is stopping Wash from being a great team.

im not talking about 'experts' on sportscenter, im talking about people who have won a tremendous amount. 'they' didnt say anything about vince young who i still wouldnt give up on personally.

campbell is what? thats so fucking ignorant. he has little protection, he has no big wrs, he has no #2 wr, they dont have much talent on defense. you're just ignorant on this topic. completely ignorant.

im not talking about 'experts' on sportscenter, im talking about people who have won a tremendous amount. 'they' didnt say anything about vince young who i still wouldnt give up on personally.

campbell is what? thats so fucking ignorant. he has little protection, he has no big wrs, he has no #2 wr, they dont have much talent on defense. you're just ignorant on this topic. completely ignorant.

Your statements are the ignorant ones. I said he'd be exposed by Pitt and he was because Pitt could shut down the rush.

Wash has a GREAT defense and running attack. That's a dream situation for any QB. With another QB Wash would be a Super Bowl contender.

You can call me a racist and every other name in the book but that won't make Campbell any better.

i feel like this argument is like chevette owners and pinto owners arguing about which car is better...

raider - to say jason campbell is awful is a joke. it shows you are not being honest about the issue.

edwards is a joke...bounce outside the pocket and make a play...all he fucking does is dink and dunk it