NBA for opening week

ATX

Re: NBA for opening week

SAC +8 for 1.1%
ML +285 for .3%
should get back to some 8's I would imagine if not then same at 7.5

ATX

some NBA bombs today, most likely a huge bomb in NCAA for Saturday.

OKC +8.5 for 1.3%
ML +350 for .3%

ATX

Liking the Piston's at these #'s...GL ATX...........................

yeah, a little dicey b/c LA will be up for a team like Detroit plus no rest for Pistons, but LA has to lose sometime and I sure would like for it to be here, seems like Detroit matches up fairly well with LA, with a historically excellent road team like Detroit I like this ML a lot, ML's have been very good lately and they tend to come in bunches and should do well today. for this game it's not so much a numerical advantage as an overriding logical question. Should LA be favored by DD? numerically maybe so. But does Detroit win SU 2 out of 10 times tonight? Hell yeah. A couple more I'm looking at.

ATX

apparently I forgot to post Sacramento at a quite different #.
at Sac +3 and under at 204.5 I would parlay them for .6%
it may be a little different this year but I did the same when Nash was out last year

ATX

Indiana -1 parlayed to under 197.5 for .5%
Philly shot almost 55% last game, so far this year after a high percentage shooting performance they tank.

ATX

Portland +7 for .6%
ML +260 for .2%
public play but Portland is playing well.

ATX

buying back on Atlanta at +4.5 for .7%
should get there but same at +4

ATX

Sacramento +5.5 for .6%
ML +200 for .2%

Washington -2 for .2%
angle play. I don't really like it, but I don't like much of anything today.

ATX

2h Bos/NY under 101 for .5%
based on sht%, boxscores, somewhat of a big lead, the suspension is a discount

ATX

2h Memphis/Sac 4th q under 49 for .6%
under 97.5 is barely playable for entire 2h, 3rd q may go quite a bit over

ATX

LAC over 187 for 1.5%
probably middling the side w/ OKC if I can get +2

ATX

a lot of favorites covered yesterday. depending on at what point you look at Miami, GS, and Denver, the Bulls were the only 'true' dog that covered. dodged some bullets yesterday, as I bet into a lot of dogs, but I'm not on-point. If I was, I would have taken Indiana, GS, and Miami for sure yesterday. And it took about 3 minutes into the NY 3rd to remember "the 4th quarter under..." And of course I passed on Buffalo over Canisius, Montana State and ML over Colorado, and waited on OU to push there in the colleges. That's the thing, to realize on-pointedness, before the pressing starts and when those W's are coming by a point or half-point...those aren't necessarily really W's. But F-it, I decided to pass on a lot, the 2nd best weapon in the arsenal. Not really sure what I'm so pissed about except that I hate watching the damn screen. But forced to b/c of so many pushes, half-point wins/losses lately.

Houston -2.5 for 1.1%

ATX

Sacramento +13.5 for .6%
ML +1200 for .2%
New Orleans hasn't won a game by this # all year, of course the Kings are a good 1st candidate.

ATX

Minnesota +3.5 for 1.1%
the public is on Philly in a big way, not really sure why, they aren't a good team to lay points with and after rest usually struggle with their fg%,I was hoping for 4 but prob won't get there.

ATX

I have a strong angle that points in the opposite direction, well, it almost meets the parameters but I just don't see it in this spot.

2h Detroit under 95.5 for .5%