how many times do you visit the grocery store

Re: how many times do you visit the grocery store

If you have a family and have to buy milk or bread all the time, I could see going every other day - but can't picture it happening EVERY day for anyone.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

nothing worse then going to the grocery stores, i spend rediculous amounts of money then cant get out without dumping some into the slot machines :doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

about 2x a week

when there was this hottie i had a major crush on i went about 4 times a week and i made sure to go thru her line as well. that is until i asked her out KNOWING i would get a "Yes" and instead got an "I'll Pass" which is a nice way of saying "FUCK NO ASSHOLE!"

the ape

EOG Addicted

i like fresh bakery and produce items guess im only one

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i hate grocery shopping.i drop her off go to mcdonalds or somewhere and come back about twenty or thirty minutes later when its all done.you wouldn't catch me dead going in there loading up a basket.i might have to do it by myself once or twice a year but other than that no way.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I usually go once a week for fresh meat, veggies, and eggs unless I run out of one of my staples before then.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

as far as the exxons or gas station i go to those quite often.as far as shopping for bread,milk,and other crap at the local grocery store loading up a basket i'll leave that up to the woman of the house.

August West

Rambler

I thoroughly enjoy grocery shopping. Well, not so much now that everything is expensive as shit.

Go 1-2x per week.

the ape

EOG Addicted

i throughly enjoy grocery shopping too its relaxing and pleasuable for me

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I go every day to pick up the dog food and booze and food for dinner.

Wade

EOG Master

Going 7 days a week is insane. I go maybe 2-3 times a week and I try to get the best deals by looking in the paper and seeing whats on sale. I always go to the self checkout so i avoid people.

Either my wife or I go every day, but it is only a block away. We shop 1 dinner at time depending on what we are in the mood for.

My BF goes almost every day. We like to decide on dinner that day. I let him go pick out what he wants to eat while I'm at work, then I firgure out how to cook it for him when I get home. I never used to mind grocery shopping and I thought I was scoring big time buying a house about a block from Stop & Shop sadly, it's the only Grocery Store for like 3 towns, so it's absolute hell. I'd almost rather drive 30 minutes to my old grocery store. Anywho, if the BF doesn't mind going every day, more power to him. If I were in charge of shopping, I'd go every week or so and freeze stuff as needed.

Journeyman

EOG Master

They say if you shop dayto day you end up spending much more on groceries.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Jman got it right. One spends a lot more if one goes every day. And don't smoke weed before you go grocery shopping, you will go bankrupt.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Not sure i ever visited a grocery store. Are there sick patients there?

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I usually end up at the grocery store 2-3 times a week. It used to be more often than that until I started buying 4 gallons of milk per trip instead of 2.

I can only shop for grocerys at Whole foods and Sunflower market anymore I couldnt imagine going back to a regular grocery store.

Whole Foods and those types of stores are always so limited and expensive. Maybe the larger ones are better, but not the one near me.

I prefer the regular grocery store since they have everything all in one place and the service is good. I normally go about twice a week.

Whole Foods and those types of stores are always so limited and expensive. Maybe the larger ones are better, but not the one near me.

I prefer the regular grocery store since they have everything all in one place and the service is good. I normally go about twice a week.

Are you kidding me? They probably have at least 5 times the amount of organics than any other grocery store. They only sell natural products so dont get all the artificial crap. They actually have a list of preservative and sweeteners and other junk that they will not sell if its listed in the ingredients. They buy as much as they can locally and only use farms that use fair and humane treatment of animals. They are the future of grocery stores.

Apple

Banned

Either my wife or I go every day, but it is only a block away. We shop 1 dinner at time depending on what we are in the mood for.

What time of day do you guys usually decide on what to have?