HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN...

I don't know about you...but this is the worst time of year for me to maintain my weight...

I really hate the winter time....first there is Halloween..tons of candy around the house...then Thanksgiving...I eat like a freed hostage...then Christmas...a bunch of parties with good food and drink....then NewYears...drinking and eating....Plus it is usually too cold to do anything outside..

I love the Holidays, but I will pay the price....I'm already up about 5 to 7 pounds...:doh1

Re: HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN...

Yeah, I need to slow down a bit or I won't fit into any of my pants by Christmas.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this is a bad time for eating too much and weight gain......in MN not outside as much either playing, hiking, walking...

this is a bad time for eating too much and weight gain......in MN not outside as much either playing, hiking, walking...

yeah 9 months of the year I am in my yard working or fishing or at the ball feild....next month I will be inside to a majority of the time..

even fishing in winter I will be in the cabin most of the time..:doh1

i have pants from 34-38 inch waist....just incase...:+textinb3

LOL! My BF has from 30 to 34. When the 34's are too tight he knows it's time to get to the gym. All of my pants are 0's. They were starting to get snug anyway since I'm getting back up to a healthy weight, but there are some I can't even wear now....and I don't have the money to go out and buy all new pants...so I need to slow down on the candy and crap.

LOL! My BF has from 30 to 34. When the 34's are too tight he knows it's time to get to the gym. All of my pants are 0's. They were starting to get snug anyway since I'm getting back up to a healthy weight, but there are some I can't even wear now....and I don't have the money to go out and buy all new pants...so I need to slow down on the candy and crap.

30's....LOL...I had 30's in the 9th grade....:+textinb3

i'm not laughing at him...i'm laughing at me....

my 34's are snug now...i like lucky jeans, because then tend to be a little bigger...plus i have about 5 or 6 pairs of 35's...nice..

THANKS QUEBBLER....A RAY OF HOPE...

ha ha...just unbutton the top button on those pants and meal out like theres no tomorrow! its too hard to be motivated to work out and exercise when its getting this cold...just look at it this way...weight is just a number!:cheers

Tony

try coconut oil 2 times a day and a supplement called SESAMIN

then eat what you want brother

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

guess i am lucky. because the holidays are when basketball season is underway it means i run a LOT so i rarely gain any weight. i weight about 20-25 pounds more than i did in HS but it is mostly muscle since i wore pants with a 32-inch waist in HS and some 25-ish years later - i still do

i try and cut down on sweets and all about a week before t-giving and xmas knowing i will eat too much of that this time of year so cut back NOW and all is better

and if Swede and i gain weight - there is one sure fire way to burn them all off - and then some. one weekend and we will have lost enuf weight to eat whatever we want and still be UNDER what we started at